Enies Lobby: An unexpected ally?

Guided by Chimney and Gonbe, Luffy finds the passage that Spandam is using to take Robin to the gates of justice.

the captain finds Lucci and the man challenges the captain, stating that he won't let him rescue his friend.

Meanwhile, Spandam continues to lead Robin towards the gates.

Spandam: hey, CP9! this is your chief speaking! - he presses the button on the golden den den mushi. - what the hell are you morons doing out there?! I've got one of the straw hats on my heels!!

Robin: wait! - she widens her eyes in shock at what he just did. - you didn't press that button, did you?! - she starts to panic.

Spandam: WHAAAAT?! - he gasped after accidentally activating the buster call in Enies Lobby. - no! This is the golden transponder snail!! Of all things! I triggered the buster call! - he screams in panic not realizing that his voice is being broadcast across the whole island.

the soldiers, the CP9 agents, the mugiwara are all listening to Spandam and Robin arguing.

Robin: you have to cancel it right away! - she begs worried about her friends. - don't you realize what you've done?! everyone is going to die!

Spandam: cancel it? are you kidding?! who do you think you're talking to?! you can't boss me around! - he slapped Robin across the face causing her to fall down the stairs.

Spandam: there's no reason for me to get worked up over this. - he laughs not taking the situation seriously. - making that call was well within my power! I'm the chief of Cipher Pol number 9, after all! to ensure that your transfer goes over smoothly, i requested a buster call! who cares if it's a little overkill? better safe than sorry! it's a small price to pay to make sure the pirates are eliminated!

Robin: you're a fool! - she grunts. - i told you before, that won't be the end of it! this is an attack without mercy! without humanity! the buster call will burn everything on Enies Lobby to the ground! the people, the buildings, even the island itself! it will sacrifice anything and everything on its path! - her voice is broadcast across the island and the soldiers are shocked.