the going merry

The next day, the rain had gone and the sun was rising, we spent the night at Usoppp's house.

Luffy: i'm so hungry right now.

Y/N and Nami: YOU ARE ALWAYS HUNGRY.

Zoro: it's time to go, the rain is gone.

Luffy: Where did Usopp go? Did he run away from us? - suddenly Usopp opened the door, he looked excited.

Usopp: my friends, I've been thinking and I'm going to accept the invitation, I'm going to join your crew and fulfill my dream of being a great warrior of the sea!

Y/N and Luffy: AWESOME

Zoro: whatever...

Nami: let's set sail then.

Luffy: wait, we have to go to a restaurant because I'm starving, I need food to keep my energy up for the battles!

Usopp: if you want to go to a restaurant, I know one, it's not too far away.

We went to the beach looking for the boat they were using when they arrived, i'm so glad usopp is joining us.

- USOPP WAIT. - we heard a female voice and a blonde girl ran towards them.

Usopp: kaya?

Y/N: who is she?

Usopp: she is my friend.

Kaya: can i talk to you for a minute? - she asks Usopp and he agrees.

Usopp Pov

I don't know if it was crazy, what am I doing? join a pirate crew with a swordsman, a rubber man and a demon? what would my dad say about that? but at least i have nami, she seems to be the only one who wouldn't kill me.

kaya, my friend, called me to have a talk, I didn't want to leave her, I'm going to miss her so much, but I have to go after my dream.

Kaya: you always cheered me up with your stories, i know most of them were lies but i still enjoyed your company, you are my best friend and that's why i'm going to present you with this ship. - she pointed to a very beautiful ship, my eyes lit up and I wanted to cry.

Usopp: but this ship belongs to your family, I can't accept it.

Kaya: please don't refuse my gift, I know you will be a great pirate, and I would be very happy if you fulfill your dream with this ship. - she hugged me and wiped my tears.

Usopp: okay, i promise i will protect this ship with my own life!

Y/N Pov

Y/N: Where is Usopp and why is he taking so long? - I sat down on the floor and sighed.

Zoro: that girl has to be his girlfriend, women always make things harder.

Nami: WHAT DID YOU SAID? - Nami punched him in the head making Luffy laugh.

A ship approached us, attracting our curiosity, and Usopp appeared waving at us.

Y/N: what a beautiful ship!

Usopp: you are now about to meet... GOING MERRY, the finest ship in the entire grand line, the ship that is even capable of soaring through the skies!

Luffy: I LOVE YOI ALREADY GOING MERRY - Luffy jumped into the ship and hugged the mast, the ship looked amazing, i'm sure we'll live many adventures on it, i can feel a good aura coming from this ship.

Zoro: how did you get that ship?

Usopp: my friend kaya gave it to me as a gift.

Y/N: she must really like you.