Ordeal of Balls: Y/N gets mad at Sanji.

Luffy and the others are thinking of a way to recover the ship and save their friends, they fear they will be killed by God Enel.

Sanji: if we want our friends back, we're going to have to go in through the front door.

Usopp: so this is the ordeal we have to go through? the heaven's judgment?!

Pagaya: yes, you will face an unimaginable power of the four upper yard's shinkan!

Y/N: I saw them when me and nami were close to the upper yard, they seem to be very strong...

Luffy: so we just have to defeat them and save our friends? now things are getting interesting. - he adjusted his bag and went down the stairs, the others followed.

Sanji: where are you going Luffy?

Luffy: I'm going to the upper yard and save my crew. - he answers like it's an obvious thing.

Y/N: and how do you intend to get there without a ship? - he asks but the captain is silent.

Luffy: think of something for me.

Y/N: YOU FOOL! - he looks mad at Luffy. - ok, i can fly us to upper yard... - he suggests to the captain.

Conis: I can help you guys

Conis: I can help you guys. - she appeared smiling at them.

Sanji: CONIS-SAN! you are so kind and lovely, we will be forever grateful for your help.

Usopp: do you know where we can get a boat or a ship?

Conis: I can take you to the island's port and get you a boat to use, what do you think? - she suggests.

Y/N narrows his eyes suspiciously at the girl, she was being too kind to criminal outsiders like them.

Usopp: that's a great idea.

Sanji: thank you very much conis-san, your help will be much needed! My dear!

Y/N: I still think you better come with me, a boat trip will take a long time. - he tries to convince them not to follow the girl. - why are you helping us?  Aren't you afraid your God will punish you for helping criminals? perhaps you are leading us into a trap.

Conis: I have no idea what you're talking about. - she defends herself. - I just want to help.

Sanji: I don't think conis-san has any bad intentions towards us. - the cook says and Y/N got mad at him.

Y/N: Luffy please reconsider, I don't trust this girl. - he turned to the captain.

Luffy: we'd better go with conis, my belly is full of food and I'll get sick and throw up if I fly. - he says and followed her.

Sanji: DON'T SAY SOMETHING SO DISGUSTING LIKE THAT NEAR CONIS-SAN, YOU IDIOT! - he scolded the captain and Y/N sighed, Sanji likes girls of course he would never suspect her.