thriller bark: Laboon and Brook are friends?

Moria has his zombies bring Oars tons of food to eat. The zombies watch in shock as Oars consumes vast amounts of Thriller Bark's stored foods and still wants more, the giant zombie is reckless like luffy and also emotional like Y/N.

Moria tells Oars who he is and that he is now his minion, but Oars declares he will be Pirate King and proceeds to break out of the freezer much to the astonishment of the zombies, while Moria appears not to care.

~Meanwhile~

Y/N, Robin, Franky, Usopp, and Chopper run downstairs that lead to the ships to find the monster trio.

Robin: i heard that after a person loses his shadow, he gets taken down  this long staircase.

Usopp: right! Luffy got carried this way!

Y/N: those zombies weren't taking me back to the ship like they did with Zoro, Sanji and Luffy. - he says. - I wonder where they were taking me...

Chopper: do you guys think nami is okay?

Usopp: it's not like he wants to kill her, we'll save her when we come back!

Y/N: yeah but that guy is a pervert! he's not a perverted gentleman like Sanji-Kun!

Franky: that's all the more reason to hurry to sunny! - he says. - he'll wake up straw hat and the guys and recover the shadows!

Chopper: but this island is infested with zombies, that won't be easy!

Y/N: speaking of Zombies, how did you take them out?

Franky: that skeleton taught us how, we used this. - he shows the salt he and Robin used to purify the zombies.

Y/N: so they do have a weakness... - he answers. - so we can purify them if we stuff salt into their mouths, huh?

Franky: you saw what happened!

Robin: by the way, what exactly was that monstrous roar that came from upstairs?

Franky: seriously! we followed that sound here!

Y/N: that roar you heard is my zombie and luffy's... - he says with a concerned look. - moria used our shadows to create the most powerful zombie in the world!