Miss All Sunday.

Igaram appeared wearing Vivi's clothes, attracting the pirates' attention.

Y/N: nice choice of outfit.. i think.

Luffy: why are you dressed like that?  This is so funny.

Igaram: I am disguising myself as Princess Vivi to distract the Baroque Works agents while she escapes to Alabasta using a safe route.

Vivi: but i thought you would come with me!

Igaram: I can't do that, they're after you and I have to protect you, you'll be safer with the pirates.

Luffy: YUP! we're gonna take her to alabasta and kick crocodile's ass.

Y/N: I've never seen our captain so excited.

Nami: I'm scared of crocodile!

Luffy: don't worry, he doesn't stand a chance against the future king of pirates!

Igaram: protect the princess with your life, it's my last request, now your highness, please give me your Eternal Pose.

Vivi: right..

she handed the eternal pose to Igaram.

Nami: Eternal pose?

Igaram: Is a permanent version of log pose, Unlike a Log Pose, which resets its recordings on new islands, an Eternal Pose always points to the same island, no matter how long it stays elsewhere, and this one is set to Alabasta Kingdom.

Vivi: I wish things were different.

Igaram: I wish everything was different too, but now all we have to do is fight, you have to go, I'll cover for you to escape safely.

Luffy: you are an amazing man igaram!

Vivi: he is very loyal to me and my dad.

Igaram: it's my duty to protect the princess.

a big explosion interrupted the conversation.

Nami: ARE THEY ALREADY LOOKING FOR US?

Igaram: YOU HAVE TO GO, NOW!

the pirates ran towards the ship, Luffy and Zoro picked up Sanji and Usopp who were sleeping.

Vivi was still reluctant to go and leave Igaram behind

Y/N: we have to go Vivi!

Vivi: I don't want to leave him behind, he's going to die because of me.

she bit her lip trying to control her tears.

Y/N pulled Vivi arm and hugged her tightly.

Y/N: I know you're scared but if you stay here Igaram's sacrifice will be in vain, you have to trust Luffy, he looks a bit crazy but he is our captain and he can help you save alabasta, and you can also trust me to protect you!