loguetown

Y/N Pov

I woke up and I was lying on a bed, but I had no idea where I was, where did Luffy go?

y/n: lu-luffy? - I still felt weak, my body was sweating and my vision was blurry.

- you woke up? are you feeling better? - nami approached me.

y/n: what am I doing here? where are the others?

Nami: don't make too much effort, you passed out and Usopp asked me to take care of you, while he helps Luffy, Zoro and that blond cook to fight against arlong's crew, they will help me. - she put a wet cloth on my head.

y/n: i need to help them... - I tried to get up but I couldn't, what a shame, I don't want to feel useless to my captain, this is all Sukuna's fault.

Nami: I know you want to help, and I'm grateful, but the best thing right now is for you to stay here.

y/n: i'm sorry Nami... sukuna sucked all my energy, he summoned me to talk to him.

Nami: no need to apologize, you were still worried about me even after i stole your ship.

y/n: your sister told me your whole story, i'm so sorry for your loss, you loved your mother very much right?

Nami: she was my hero, I didn't want her sacrifice to be in vain.

y/n: she would be proud of you.

Nami: thanks y/n, I'm going to take a shower and take care of my wounds, if you need anything you can call me ok? - she left me alone in the room, I took the opportunity to try to get up, I have to help Luffy, even if I have to drag myself to Arlong Park!

Luffy Pov

Luffy: I tried to control my breathing, my wounds were hurting but I didn't care, I was proud of myself, I was strong enough to be able to help Nami.

Sanji: you did it luffy, you beat arlong.

Zoro: this village is now free of the fish-men, now they will think twice before messing with this place.

the villagers were all happy and crying, it was nice to be seen as a hero.

Luffy: this village is now under my protection, anyone who comes to bother you will have to face me! - I yelled.

- don't think this is over.. straw hat. - I turned back and saw Arlong trying to get up. - I will never allow a human to humiliate me like this, the fishmen will always be stronger, and I will prove it by killing you! - he ran towards me, I was ready for another round.

- domain expansion... CHAOS BLAST! - two blasts of energy hit arlong, throwing him away and making him lose consciousness.

y/n was going to fall to the ground but I caught him.

Luffy: y/n, you woke up!