Y/N and Luffy vs Crocodile: the final round.

The pirates only have ten minutes to find the bomb and deactivate it, they split up and begin the search, but they have no idea where to start, the sand curtain created by Crocodile also made the situation more difficult for them.

they also had to fight some baroque works assassins who wanted to kill the princess.

their time was running out and Vivi started to panic.

she started to think where a giant bomb could be and one place in particular crossed the princess's mind

Vivi pulls Usopp's nose and asks him to send a signal to the other mugiwara.

Usopp: do you know where the bomb is?!

Vivi: yea! there is only one place where crocodile could have hidden without anyone noticing!

Usopp: Alright, I'll send a signal for the others to find us! - he points his slingshot upwards. - Hissatsu Akahebi Boshi!

He sends the red signal to the sky attracting the attention of the Straw Hats.

Y/N: they must have found the bomb!

he flies to meet his friends, but something caught his attention, he saw Miss All Sunday forcing King Nefertari Cobra to take her somewhere.

Y/N: where are they going? i think this man is vivi's father and the king of alabasta, maybe I better follow them, but what about the bomb? - he bites his lip thinking about what decision to make.

Y/N landed on the ground quietly and follows the woman.

King Cobra: Nico Robin... so that's your real name?

Miss All Sunday: what's the problem? I don't think this is relevant information for you.

King cobra: 20 years ago, a girl with that name got a bad reputation around the world...

Miss All Sunday: all you have to do is take me where the rio poneglyph is. - the woman seems uncomfortable when someone talks about her true identity.

Y/N continues to follow them, Miss All Sunday is surrounded by Tashigi and her guards.

Tashigi: surrender now, I don't want to have to hurt you!

Miss All Sunday: this is a very dangerous place to be waiting, don't you think, young sailor? - she asks Tashigi with a cold stare. - let me through and maybe I'll spare your life.

Tashigi: I can't! I already know everything that is happening here in this country! you are holding this man as your hostage! - she points to the king.

Miss All Sunday: it doesn't matter, I hate anyone who is connected with the marines or the world government.

the king tells tashigi about the bomb and that they have just a few minutes to stop the explosion.

Miss All Sunday: if you don't get out of my way then i have to force you... Treinta Fleur... Strangle!