three dangerous kids.

Third Person Pov

Marine quarters

- can we hurry up this meeting? I have more important things to do. - the pirate empress grumbles, she wasn't happy with the navy calling a last minute meeting with the seven sea warlords.

Only four of the sea warlords attended the meeting, wich was very common, some of them are busy with their own pirate activities.

The admiral sengoku entered the room.

Sengoku: Thank you all for your presence.

- I'm curious about the reason for this meeting. - the tall blond man adjusts his glasses

the admiral placed three wanted posters on the table.

- now this is interesting. - gecko moria turns around in his chair, excited, the empress Boa Hancock raised one of her eyebrows, the blond man Donquixote Doflamingo opened an evil smile and the swordsman, Dracule Mihawk at his side did not react.

Sengoku: Portgas D. Ace, son of the king of pirates Gol D Roger, Nico Robin, the devil child of ohara and Yuji Y/N itadori, the demon of Roanoke.

Boa Hancock: we already know who they are.

Sengoku: we have the location of two of these people. - he points at Y/N and Nico Robin.

Gecko: two very dangerous people who should have been dead a long time ago!

Sengoku: I agree, Y/N was under Dracule Mihawk's protection and Nico Robin is currently working in Sir Crocodile's secret organization, Baroque Works.

Doflamingo: who would knew that two of our allies would be protecting these little demons. - Doflamingo smirked at Mihawk.

Gecko: you should have killed him when you had the chance, wouldn't that be considered treason?

Mihawk: I invite you to try to kill me. - Gecko shuddered with fear as the hawk eyes stared back at him.

Sengoku: I didn't call you here to fight.

Doflamingo: I don't judge our dear swordsman, that little demon has a very interesting power, it would be a waste to kill him, he could even be a warlord like us.

Sengoku: I must remember that your job is to maintain balance in the world, the demon that lives inside that boy is very unstable and just wants to spread chaos around the world, there's a reason why his bounty is so high.

Doflamingo: nico robin and roger's son could die, i don't care about them, but this kid right here. - he points at y/n wanted poster. - he can be my little puppet, he will be very useful to me.-  he laughs.

Mihawk: it will be the worst mistake of your miserable life.

Boa Hancock: I still don't understand the reason for this meeting.

Sengoku: as i said, we have the location of these two, but the location of portgas d.  ace is still unknown, all we know is that he's looking for the pirate blackbeard.

Doflamingo: Does he think he has a chance? against him? how innocent he is.

Sengoku: our main goal now is to capture these three and execute them, no matter the cost.

Doflamingo: y/n doesn't need to die yet, under my strings he will be easy to deal with, I will do what Mihawk failed to do.

Mihawk: you will eat your words.

Doflamingo: you missed your chance when you let that boy get away swordsman, now it's my turn, he's going to join my crew, and if he resists, I won't think twice about killing him.

Sengoku: Taking care of this boy will be your responsibility doflamingo, take all risks as long as it doesn't affect the navy.

Boa Hancock: and the other two?

Sengoku: we will keep an eye on nico robin, while she is under the protection of crocodile, there is nothing we can do, we can't risk a confrontation with him,  but he is treacherous, when she is no longer useful to him he will get rid of her.

Doflamingo: what about the son of Gol D. Roger?

Sengoku: once we capture him, he will die just like his father, we cannot allow the bloodline of the Gol d. Roger to continue, You all can go, the meeting is over.

----

Thanks guys for all the votes and the views i'm so happy, i'm planning a lot of good fights with y/n theres a lot of things i want to explore with his powers and his devil side, maybe he can get his own arc in the future, thanks again for the support!