Y/N vs Luffy.

Luffy and Vivi continued exploring the island and they found some dinosaurs.

Vivi: be careful, these dinosaurs are dangerous - she hid behind a tree with Karoo, she looked around for Luffy.

Luffy: THIS IS SO FUN I HAVE NEVER SEEN A DINOSAUR BEFORE!

he jumped on top of a dinosaur's head.

Vivi: DON'T DO THAT THEY WILL KILL YOU!

Luffy: stop being a killjoy vivi, they are harmless!

one of the dinosaurs tried to eat Luffy but he jumped from one dinosaur to the other, he wasn't taking the situation seriously.

Vivi: Y/N was right when he said his captain is crazy. - she facepalmed and followed Luffy.

then Luffy and Vivi met a giant warrior named Dorry when Luffy invaded his cave and tried to eat his food.

Vivi: so you and your friend have been fighting each other for 100 years on this island?

Dorry: yes, and we will not leave until one of us wins the duel!

Luffy: this is amazing, can i watch this fight?

Vivi: but this is pointless, Are you really willing to kill each other just because of a duel?

Dorry: that's how giants work things out young lady, fighting!

Vivi looks at the log pose she had taken from Nami and noticed that there was something strange.

Vivi: the log pose is not working

Dorry: the log pose stays a year without pointing to the next island, young lady.

Vivi and Luffy were shocked.

Vivi: WHAT? i can't stay here for a year i have to go to alabasta.

Luffy: and I'm going to get bored if I spend a year living on this island!

Meanwhile Nami and Usopp met another giant warrior named Broggy, they got scared at first but the giant didn't want to hurt them and invited they both to eat.

Usopp was impressed with the giant warrior's stories.

Usopp: my dream is to become a brave warrior just like you!

Broggy: if you don't give up it will come true big nose.

Zoro and Sanji meet in the forest, carrying two giant animals.

Zoro: what you got there annoying cook?

Sanji: i just hunted a big dinosaur, marimo, are you ready to lose and wash the dishes for two weeks?

they placed the two slaughtered dinosaurs next to each other to compare their sizes.

Sanji: apparently we are tied.