To the Grand Line!

Sanji and Y/N continued running in search of the ship, some marine soldiers tried to get in their way but were easily defeated by the pirates.

Sanji: hurry y/n, I feel like Nami-chan is in danger! - Y/N was worried about Luffy and Zoro who stayed behind to take care of their business.

Y/N: look, I can see the going merry! - the ship was being chased by the navy ships, Nami and Usopp were in trouble, the marines surrounded the entire island and were ordered not to let any pirates escape.

a bunch of navy soldiers surrounded the two boys and pointed their guns at them.

Sanji: oh shit...there are many, we will not be able to go through all of them. - the cook grumbles.

Y/N: hold my hand.

Sanji: WHAT? I only hold hands with beautiful women. - Y/N rolled his eyes impatiently and took Sanji's hand and used his powers to fly. - YOU CAN FLY? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THIS BEFORE? - the blonde asks holding Y/N's hand tight to not fall, the soldiers tried to shoot but the two pirates are flying very fast and dodging all the bullets.

Y/N: you thought i spent all these years running away from the navy using a small boat? - the two landed safely on the ship, finding Nami and Usopp.

Sanji: NAMI-CHAN, I CAME TO PROTECT YOU. - Nami pushed the blonde aside and went to Y/N

Nami: we have to go now, where is Luffy and Zoro? 

Usopp: THEY GOT CAPTURED? 

Y/N: no, Luffy is fighting a captain named Smoker and Zoro is fighting a girl with blue hair who wants to take his sword. - suddenly a strong current of wind blew throughout the town, the pirates held on tight where they could so they wouldn't be blown away by the gale or fall overboard.

Nami: is everyone ok? - everyone nodded.

Usopp: LOOK, ZORO AND LUFFY ARE COMING. - he pointed at the two boys running towards the ship, they were far away so Luffy had to use his powers to catch up with his comrades.

Luffy: Gum-Gum... - he reached out one arm and held onto the edge of the ship, while the other arm wrapped around Zoro's waist.

Sanji: shit...

Luffy: ROCKET. - Luffy launched himself against his crew along with Zoro making everyone fall to the ground.

Nami: IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU. - she punched Luffy in the head. 

Luffy: so-sorry, at least everyone is safe shishishi. - he says after almost killed his crew.

Y/N: i'm glad you managed to escape from Smoker, he seemed to be very strong.

Luffy: he almost captured me, but something strange happened, someone saved me but i couldn't see the person's face, i took advantage of the wind and ran away with zoro.

Zoro: look, the navy ships are aiming at us, they are going to shoot! - four ships were chasing the Straw Hats, they aimed their cannons towards the going merry.

Usopp: WE ARE DOOMED. - he cries.

cannonballs were fired towards the ship, but Y/N activated his powers, creating a giant force field preventing the ship from being attacked.

Y/N: Nami get us out of here, I won't be able to hold this force field for long!

Nami: RIGHT! THE REST OF YOU HELP OPEN THE SAILS WHILE I GET US OUT OF HERE. - she orders.

Sanji: ANYTHING YOU WANT NAMI-CHAN.

Timeskip

the pirates managed to successfully escape from Loguetown, the ship was on its way to the grand line and everyone was looking forward to the new adventures, it was still raining and the sea was very rough.

Nami: Look at that light! - they looked at a lighthouse that was flashing a light.

Usopp: the island lighthouse.

Nami: is our guiding light, it's the light that points to the entrance to the grand line!

Luffy: the grand line is over there?

Nami: what now?

Usopp: but are you really gonna go in a storm like this? - he holds onto the ship's mast, they didn't care about the storm, there was the doorway to all their dreams.

Sanji: lets have a little lauching ceremony to mark the importance of our journey. - the blonde suggests.

Luffy: yeah, great!

Zoro: lets do it! - a barrel was placed around them.

Sanji: to find all blue! - he placed his leg on top of the barrel.

Luffy: to become the pirate king!

Zoro: to be the greatest swordsman!

Nami: to draw the map of the world!

Usopp: to become a brave warrior of the sea! - everyone put their feet on top of the wooden barrel, except Y/N who was just watching.

Luffy: Y/N won't you join us? - he asks and the boy just denied it.

Y/N: i-idon't know if my dream can come true, I'm sorry guys. - he closed his eyes, his biggest dream was to be able to get rid of his demonic side and finally be able to be truly free.

Luffy: I know you're afraid, we're all afraid, but we're going to face every obstacle, I won't leave you alone, we're going to find a way to free you from this demon, that's a promise, now get your foot on that wooden barrel before i kick your ass. - he put his hand on his shoulder and smiled.

Y/N: thank you Luffy. - he pulled him into a hug, he couldn't describe how grateful he was to have met him, Luffy wasn't afraid of him, and never treated him like a monster, Luffy was his friend, and Y/N will do anything to help him to become the king of pirates.

Y/N: TO FINALLY BE FREE FROM MY DEMONIC SIDE! - he approached the barrel and put his foot on top. 

Sukuna: Innocent brat, you will pay for this insolence. - the demon whispers inside Y/N's mind.

Luffy: TO THE GRAND LINE!

Everyone: AYE! - everyone rose their foot and brought it down, shattering the barrel into several pieces.