Rainbase: The Mugiwaras meet Crocodile.

The pirates continue their journey through the scorching desert of Alabasta on their way to Yuba City, some of them are already tired, sweating and feeling hungry.

Luffy: I'm burning... - he grunts with his tongue out feeling thirsty.

Nami: stop complaining Luffy, you'll only get more tired that way

Chopper: I don't know if I can take it anymore... - he complains as Zoro drags him across the sand with a makeshift wooden cart. - I'm so used to the cold that I can't handle warm places.

Usopp: it's because of all your fur, why don't you take off that costume?

The reindeer glared at him and shifted into his larger, more muscular form.

Chopper: what did you say, bastard?!

Usopp: A MONSTER! - he stares at chopper fearing for his life.

Zoro: stop fooling around you two!Chopper, get back here.

he changed back to his normal form and laid down on the wood for Zoro to keep pulling him.

Luffy: that's not fair! why Y/N can be flying around while we are here walking on this desert?! - he points to Y/N who preferred to follow the path by flying instead of walking.

Y/N: flying uses less energy than walking Luffy.

Luffy: then carry me! - Y/N rolled his eyes and let Luffy climb onto his back like a koala. - this is so much better! - he lays his head comfortably on Y/N's back.

Usopp: carry us too Y/N! - he begs.

Y/N: Y'all think i am a transport or something? Luffy is already too heavy for me. - he grumbles as he carries his captain.

Ace: I would definitely like to ride you, sweetie. - he smirks and Y/N almost loses his balance and falls to the ground.

Y/N: don't say such things like that, Ace...

Luffy: i'm already riding him, Ace! go ride someone else! - he yells at his brother and Y/N wanted to bury his head in the sand.

Sanji: looks like the heat isn't bothering you, vivi-chan? - the cook asks the princess.