Farewell Skypiea

author's note

this chapter will contain a mini-smut if you don't feel comfortable reading this you can skip after the "[...]"

Back to the history

The pirates and the inhabitants of the sky island are having a big celebration with the defeat of Enel with drinks and food.

everyone was having fun dancing and drinking with each other, Zoro felt his social battery run out, he likes to drink but he's not the type of guy who likes to party

he looks around but can't find Y/N anywhere.

Robin: are you looking for the demon boy? - the archeologist asks approaching him.

Zoro: yes, do you know where he is?

Robin: he told me he was going to rest a little on the ship. - the dark haired woman tells Zoro and he saw the perfect opportunity.

Zoro: thanks...tell the others not to bother us. - especially those two idiots. - he points to Luffy who is busy stuffing himself with food and Sanji who was talking to the Shandia girls.

Robin: don't worry, swordsman. - she chuckled watching him walk away from the party.

Y/N wasn't into partying, especially with skypiea people who already don't like him for being a demon, he decided to go to the ship to bathe and rest a little, his body was still exhausted from fighting Enel.

when the bathtub finished filling with water, Y/N took off his clothes and got into the bathtub, sighing feeling his tense muscles relax as he came into contact with the warm water.

Zoro: so you are here... - he opened the door and found him bathing, as soon as his eyes looked at the naked body of the pink haired boy he tries to control himself. - he is gorgeous... - he says mentally.

He opened his eyes and blushed when he saw Zoro standing there looking at him.

Y/N: oh... hey Zoro. - he tries to hide his embarrassment and nods smiling at him. - why aren't you at the party with the others?

 - why aren't you at the party with the others?