Enies Lobby: I want to Live!

While Luffy and Y/N deal with Blueno, the rest of the mugiwaras continue to follow their path, invading the city and fighting the guards.

Sogeking was able to convince the giant gatekeepers Oimo and Kashii to help them and no longer obey the government.

~Tower of Law~

Franky and Robin are chained outside the room and Spandam goes to talk to them.

Spandam: hey nico robin! - he calls her with a teasing smile. - there seems to be an emergency report from the Enies Lobby main island, you must already be wondering what this is about.

Robin: they shouldn't be here..., I already said that I want to die... - she bit her lip getting nervous and worried about her friends.

Spandam: what happenned to Straw Hat Luffy and his crew, who worked hard to beat up a whole five soldiers

Spandam: what happenned to Straw Hat Luffy and his crew, who worked hard to beat up a whole five soldiers...how you friends got stomped by the strongest gatekeepers, oimo and kashii.. - he laughed. - let's hear together what happened to your pathetic friends, Nico Robin!

Franky: you're so low!

Spandam: shut up, you punk! - he yells at the cyborg and got the den den mushi. - hey, guard! this is Spandam.

Guard: Oh, is this the chief?! Good! I can finally give you a report!! I don't know where to start!

Spandam: calm down, you idiot! You wanna talk about the Straw Hats, right? what happened after the last report?  Nico Robin is very curious to know the details of her friends' deaths, hahahaha!

Guard: unfortunately none of them were caught, boss!  the pirates are very strong and are getting closer and closer to the tower of law! we're screwed!

Spandam: what?! - he can't believe his own ears. - but what about the giant gatekeepers? didn't they take care of the pirates?

Guard: they are now fighting alongside the pirates! they don't want to obey us anymore, boss!

Spandam: WHAAAT?!! - he ran out to his room dropping the den den mushi. - Straw Hat Luffy... The King of Curses Y/N!! please Blueno, get rid of these two! - he watches through the window as Blueno confronts the two mugiwaras.

Franky: what a loser! - the cyborg laughs at Spandam panicking and Robin is shocked to learn how her friends got this far.

~Back to Luffy~

Y/N's jaw dropped seeing his captain's transformation, even Blueno was curious as to what Luffy is planning.

Y/N: Luffy?! - he calls him. - what happened to your body?! why are you glowing like that?!

Luffy: when Aokiji defeated me, i thought "if i am to encounter more strong guys like him in the future, i won't be able to protect my friends, unless i become stronger." - he says. - i have friends i want by my side even if they're not strong, so if i don't get stronger than anyone, i'll lose all of them!