Upper Yard: the pirates faces God's punishment.

Zoro and Sanji roll around in the sand trying to hurt each other, they end up stepping on a small fox next to them.

- SUUU! - the fox growled in fear.

Y/N: what is this? Is a fox! - his eyes lit up and he took the animal in his arms. - did those two thugs hurt you? I will protect you. - he strokes his soft fur.

a sound caught the pirates' attention and a blonde girl with wings appeared playing a harp for them.

Zoro: look, there's someone there! - he points to the girl.

Sanji: and she is beautiful! she looks like an angel!

Usopp: I hope it's not an enemy!

- heso! My name is conis. - the blonde girl stopped playing the harp and smiled at the pirates.

- heso? - they tilt their heads not understanding what she said

Chopper: what does "heso" mean? -  he pulls Zoro's shirt waiting for an answer.

Zoro: heso must mean bellybutton or something like that...

the girl looked at Y/N and seemed to not like him very much, he found her reaction strange.

Conis: Suu? come to me. - the fox jumped out of Y/N's arms and ran towards her. - are you from the blue sea?

Luffy: yes, we come from the blue sea!  you live here?

Conis: welcome to angel beach, do you want to drink this? - she points to the huge fruit that Luffy holds in his hands.

Luffy: i tried to eat this but i almost broke my teeth. - he handed the fruit to her.

Conis: the top of this fruit is as hard as steel, but underneath you can cut a hole and drink. - she pierced the fruit with a straw.

Luffy: delicious! -  he tastes the juice of the fruit.

Usopp: can you really drink this? I want too! - his eyes shine trying to take the captain's fruit.

Conis: If you need anything I'll be happy to help. - she took her pet fox in her arms. - this is suu, she is a cloud fox, she is very sweet and cute.

Y/N: I liked her a lot, her fur is so soft!