Thriller Bark: a skeleton that can talk?

A few days after their departure from Water Seven, the Straw Hats enjoy the features of their new ship: Sanji is preparing a delicious dinner for the crew, he is still very happy with his new kitchen, while Luffy, Chopper and Usopp are outside playing.

Robin and Nami were having drinks together at the aquarium bar while Franky is in his office working and building new things for the crew.

Sanji left the kitchen and asked Luffy, Chopper and Usopp to go catch some octopuses in the aquarium, the three of them get very excited and run to do what the cook asked, thinking that this would be an easy task.

~Crow Nest~

Zoro: nine hundred and ninety-nine.... -  the swordsman is in the gym doing push-ups on the floor, with Y/N ​​sitting cross-legged and reading a book on his back as extra weight for Zoro.

Y/N: you reached a thousand push-ups faster than yesterday, it's a new record, Zoro. - he opened an excited smile closing his book. - I think you should go up to two thousand push-ups, or maybe you just can't take it... - Y/N raises his eyebrow with a teasing smile.

Zoro: keep teasing me like that and I'll wipe that smirk off your face... - Zoro turns around abruptly and pins Y/N to the ground. - there are more interesting ways to do push-ups. - he lowers his face slightly and whispers in Y/N's ear. - do you want me to show you?

Y/N: mhmm... - his face turns red, Zoro always manages to leave him like this, blushing like a tomato. - you better show me later, huh? - he quickly got up and Zoro laughed lightly.

Zoro and Y/N spend a lot of time together in the Crow Nest enjoying each other's company, much to Sanji's disappointment, who can barely remember the last time he felt Y/N's sweet lips.

Zoro: i don't know why you're blushing... - he mutters with a raised eyebrow and crossing his arms. - it's not like we haven't been fucking ever since we started spending time together here at crow nest.

Y/N: can you stop saying things like that?! oh my god! - he snarls wide-eyed with his face red as a tomato, clearly embarrassed. - I prefer to use the term "making love"... - he says as Zoro opens a bottle of water to drink.

Zoro: i don't make love, i just fuck you. - the swordsman opened smirk enjoying messing with Y/N, as the pink haired boy narrows his eyes at him.

Y/N: you better watch your mouth... - he uses his powers making Zoro's bottle splash water all over his face, making the swordsman mumble some curse words.

Y/N uses his binoculars to see if there's any danger near the ship, he's enjoying being the crew's watcher, he used to feel a little useless that everyone on the crew had a "job" but him.

But now he is happy that he finally got something to do on the ship and help his crew, and having Zoro's company in the crow nest makes him feel even better, and yes, they do have...intimate...moments there.