let's save nami.

after Luffy and Sanji defeat Don Krieg, his crew had no choice and had to leave the restaurant alone.

Luffy: and if you bother the baratie again I'll kick your asses again!

Zeff: you are very strong indeed, young boy, I remembered when I was a pirate when I was young.

Luffy: now that i've saved your restaurant i won't need to work here for a year.

Zeff: you're right, and that's why I ask you to take sanji along with you.

Sanji: I'm not going away, what I saw today was stupidity.

Zeff: did you forget that you have a dream to fulfill?  you can't stay here forever.

Sanji: I'm going to my room. - he ignored the old man and turned away.

Usopp: Luffy, we have to go after the going merry!

Luffy: How are we going to sail without our ship?

Zeff: don't worry, I'll lend you a boat and a map.

Luffy: YOU ARE REALLY COOL OLD MAN! - Luffy stretched out his arms and pulled him into a hug.

Timeskip

We climbed into the boat that Chef Zeff gave to us and were about to leave when we heard someone screaming.

Sanji: WAIT FOR ME, I WILL COME WITH YOU.

y/n: so you changed your mind?

Sanji: I'm going to miss this restaurant, but I want to find all blue, that's my dream, and I'm going to risk everything to make it happen! - his eyes filled with tears and Luffy smiled.

Luffy: JOIN US THEN SANJI!

Sanji: And of course, if there's a beautiful woman in danger I want to save her, I'm going to save Nami!

Zoro: simp...

after a dramatic farewell, Sanji joined our crew, Luffy was very happy because now we have a cook.

Luffy: my crew is almost complete, now I just need a musician and a carpenter!

Zoro: a musician?  is that really necessary?

Luffy: of course, and I also want my carpenter to be really big and muscular!

Usopp: all i want now is our ship back.

y/n: Don't worry, Usopp, we'll bring our ship back.

Sanji: and i want to save nami so she will fall in love with me. - damn this man really is a simp.

Timeskip

sharing a small boat with four other people was difficult, and the island where nami lives seemed far away.

Zoro: I can't stand to stay here anymore, how long before we get to Nami's island?

Luffy: i don't know, now I want to sleep this last battle has consumed my energies. - he says and just went to sleep.

y/n: hold on tight y'all. - i asked them and i tried to concentrate.

Usopp: what are you gonna do?

y/n: domain expansion... telekinetic speed! -  i used my telekinetic powers to make the boat sail at high speed.

Usopp: WE ARE GOING TO DIE. - he cried with fear while he was hugging sanji.

Zoro: look, there's an island ahead of us! - in a few minutes we got to the beach safely, Luffy was still asleep, I didn't know he had sleep that heavy.