Alabasta + Ace

The mugiwaras continue sailing on their way to the kingdom of Alabasta, Luffy couldn't hide his excitement to fight a sichibukai.

Chopper: are we going to fight a warlord? - he asks curiously about his first adventure as a pirate.

Y/N: yes, he is planning to take over Vivi's country and we are going to help her, his name is Sir Crocodile.

Chopper: i'm kinda scared, they say warlords are the strongest pirates!

Y/N: no wonder Luffy wants to fight him.

Luffy: I'll kick the crocodile's ass to hell, he'll feel my pistol punches!

Luffy punches the air pretending to be fighting the crocodile making the little reindeer laugh.

Vivi warned them that they are close to reaching Alabasta, she gave some instructions about the baroque works, the civil war going on in her country and how they need to be disguised, despite Luffy just wanting to get there and punch Crocodile.

[...]

Usopp, Luffy, Y/N and Chopper were fishing until they saw something pink in the water, it looked like a person.

Luffy: what is that? a fish?

Usopp: looks like it's a human, what is he doing in the water?

Chopper: he's drowning!

???: please help me! - the unknown person begged for his life while trying not to sink.

Y/N: don't worry!

he used his telekinesis powers and lifted him out of the water and placed him gently on the floor of the ship, all the pirates surround him curious to know who he is.

???: i tought i'd die... Well, i'm really swanny. - he stares at the pirates and smiles gratefully - to think that i was saved by pirates who are total strangers.. I will never forget your kindness for the rest of my life! Also, may i have a cup of warm soup?

- WE DON'T HAVE IT! - everyone screams in unison.

Zoro: We're the ones who are hungry!

Vivi appears to be recognizing the mysterious person and got nervous.

???: oh hey! What a cutie! You're my type! I wanna eat you! Smooch! - he blows a kiss to Vivi and she looks at him with disgust.

Vivi: weirdo.

Y/N: so you can't swim? are you a devil fruit user?

???: That's right! I ate a devil fruit!

Usopp: really? What kind of fruit?

the person wearing a ballerina outfit gets up from the floor.

???: well... Since there's no need to rush until my ship comes to pick me up... in lieu of entertainment, i will show you what i can do. This is my power!