THE TEAM UP

Author's note: long chapter upcoming! Don't get used to them, I aim to make these quick reads. Key word is aim. Hope you enjoy!

Wander over Yonder Season 3

After their skydiving, Dominator, Sylvia, and Wander resumed a hike through lush and vibrant greenery where there was once emptiness and desolation.

"Isn't it amazing how different this planet looks now?" Wander asks.

"Definitely" Sylvia agreed.

"Oh! This is a pleasant surprise" Wander suddenly declares amid their hike.

"What is?" Sylvia asked while Wander headed towards a large gathering of bushes.

"These bushes are special" Wander said before plunging his hands into said bushes. "Yep! Definitely special."

"They look like any other bushes to me" Dominator comments.

"Sylvia, may I borrow your feet?" Wander asks.

"What!?" both Dominator and Sylvia let out at the same time.

"May I borrow your feet?" Wander repeats. "Please? I promise this will be worth it."

"O-okay but not sure what'd you ever want with 'em" Sylvia answers having a seat and extending her feet out in front of her. "How's this?"

"Perfect!" Wander says before getting behind Sylvia and pushing her forward, her feet sinking into the bush.

"Whoa! Wha-oh. Oh! Aha! Ahahahahaha!" Sylvia suddenly laughed. "Wh-what is this!? I-it feels amazing! Ahaha! Tickles too!"

"Right?" Wander responds.

"What the heck is going on?" Dominator asks.

"These are masseuse bushes. They like body heat so they give you a massage while enjoying your warmth" Wander informs.

"This feels like a mini-vacation!" Sylvia lauds.

"Wanna give it a go?" Wander asks Dominator.

"...Why the heck not?" Dominator sits next to Sylvia and removes the hiking shoes Wander had gifted her for the hike. With naked feet ready, Dominator sinks her feet into the bush. "...This isn't so spe-oh, whoa! Okay!"

Dominator wasn't sure how to explain it but she could feel her feet treated to a penetrative massaging from the bush's silk-soft leaves and smooth stems. "What the heck is this thing!?"

"Masseuse bush, like I said. Gives a deep tissue massage to soothe the flesh and lift ones worries away" Wander sold.

"Buddy, this is amazing!" Sylvia praises. "Bush, where have you been all my life?"

"Loving it so far, Dee?" Wander asks.

"...This is like nothing... I've ever felt before" Dominator says. "I could get used to this!"

"Not getting in on this action buddy?" Sylvia asked.

"Way ahead of ya!" Wander says before diving into the bush. "This is living!" Wander says with bush up to his neck.

Unknown to the three, a ship was approaching the planet: a skull-shaped ship and a ship shaped like a long triple-decker limo. The two ships were actually joined together to make one, the limo hugging the top of the skull as though it were the skull ship's mohawk.

-=episode title=-

THE TEAM UP

-=episode title=-

This mohawk-sporting ship featured triple-layered titanium armor, giga-sized laser cannons, atomic-powered mega thrusters, and a pretty sweet sound system.