THE LORD KONG

Wander over Yonder Season 3

Wander, Sylvia, Beep Boop, and Whirry were making their way across the galaxy. Wander was strumming his banjo, Sylvia's stride adhering to the rhythm of the music, Beep Boop and Whirry were putting on a little light show in harmony with Wander's tunes.

"Visit Cornucopia for the best fruits and veggies this side of the galaxy" Sylvia reads from a large interplanetary billboard. "Also drink 'Thunder Blazz Smoothies', crafted right on Cornucopia!" another billboard read. "Hey, it's one of those agricultural planets that helps feed the galaxy. You guys wanna go check it out?"

"Ooh, sounds like fun! Beep Boop. Whirry. Wanna go?" Wander asks.

"Seems like fun" Beep Boop and Whirry answer perfectly synchronized.

"Maybe we'll find Dombot remnants there too?" Wander tempts.

"Most excellent" Beep Boop acclaims.

"Lead the way, Syl" Wander says.

Sylvia maneuvers their Orbble bubble towards the planet of Cornucopia and soon, the party of four find themselves floating above a great, ever-reaching landscape of multi-colored fields. These fields were green combined with colors that corresponded to the produce being grown: green for pears and broccoli, orange for pumpkins and oranges, purple for grapes and eggplants, red for apples and tomatoes, yellow for pineapple and bananas.

"So this is the kind of planet that helps provide for the galaxy, huh?" Sylvia remarks impressed to see so much bountifully productive farmland extending from horizon to horizon. "I expected a lot and there's that and more here!"

"Almost feels like we could swim in it!" Wander almost exclaims as Beep Boop and Whirry take many pictures. "We gotta go down and get a closer look."

"Maybe we can get a tour from the farm folk down there" Sylvia guesses spotting small farms nestled between fields.

"Greetings" said the farmer that met the party of four at the planet's surface. "The name's Farmer Mitch. Mitch for short."

Standing about as tall as Sylvia, Farmer Mitch was a tortoise-like alien that had a wheat stalk sticking out of his mouth. Farmer Mitch spoke in a very relaxed, laid-back manner typical of his agrarian lifestyle and was equipped with a large tortoise shell over which he wore farmer overalls.

"What brings you folk around these here parts?"

"Oh, we were just passing by" Sylvia explains, "when we spotted one of your billboards. Now that we're here, we can't help but be impressed by the large areas of bountiful farmland on this planet."

"We've traveled far and wide and have never seen anything so incredible!" Wander contributes.

"We were just wondering if there were perhaps tours of your farm available?" Sylvia asks.

"You're in luck. Day's work has wrapped up and most workers are home. I can tour ya for a while" Mitch offers, "but it'll cost ya."

"Not too much I hope" Sylvia says and soon, her party of four hop into the back of a farm truck that begins to drive them around the planet.

"These fruits and vegetables look amazing!" Wander compliments a short time later in the middle of the tour, Beep Boop and Whirry taking more photos.

"Hey, I understand 'Thunder Blazz Smoothies' are blended here too?" Sylvia questions.

"One of the blending locations, yes indeed" Mitch confirms.

"Ooh, Sylvia and I love those drinks!" Wander says. "They taste great!"