THE BEGINNING AGAIN

Wander over Yonder Season 3

Lord Hater was more powerful than he knew. He proved this when he took on Lord Dominator's ship and managed to push its drill back to the point of shoving it up into The Domship itself destroying it in the process. This impaled The Domship and destroyed it in a violent explosion that would have taken Dominator with it if not for Wander enveloping her and himself in an Orbble bubble.

For a time, Wander and Sylvia were allied with Hater and Peepers against the greater hater that was Dominator. With the destruction of The Domship the first time and Dominator's departure shortly after, the alliance ended quickly and Hater was back to both conquest and trying to destroy the ever-friendly orange nomad.

Dominator would later return thanks in part to her exploiting Wander's help and she would quickly reconquer the top spot of the villain leaderboards. This prompted several villains to band together, create the formidable Doom Moon, and gang up on Dominator leading to a rebellion in her own Dombot ranks.

After Dominator's overthrow, Wander would once more come to her rescue. Reunited again, Dominator then turned Hater's own underestimated powers against his cohorts and the Doom Moon frying the Doom Moon from the inside out.

Though the Doom Moon was bested, Hater was not yet defeated and during a careless moment, Hater made an attempt on Wander's life once more. Dominator and Planet Gardenia ensured Hater did not get to Wander but Dominator was struck by Hater's green lightning in the process.

For Dominator, the world had gone dark.

-=episode title=-

THE BEGINNING AGAIN

-=episode title=-

The next thing she knew, Dominator was waking up in her Domship bedroom. She immediately notices someone was holding her hand and she knew who it was before even looking.

As expected, Wander was kneeling beside her bed, head resting atop it, and seemed sound asleep.

Dominator's expression softens finding Wander there. She squeezes Wander's hand gently and caresses his fingers driven by a desire to speak to him again. She wanted to ask how long he's been there waiting for her to wake up.

"...Dee? Dee! You're awake!" Wander suddenly speaks up after raising his head.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wak-"

"Oh thank goodness you're okay!" Wander cries out. "I-I was so worried!" he says wrapping both arms around Dominator's forearm as tears gathered in his eyes.

"Jeez Wander! We both just woke up and already you're near tears! For me of all people" Dominator admires sitting up in bed.

"Of course I am! H-Hater hit you pretty bad!"

"Did he?" Dominator asks.

"Yes! With his lightning" Wander reminds.

"Oh yeah, he did!.. You remember that better than me even" Dominator observes impressed.

"I was so worried!"

"Why? I don't think he got me that badly" Dominator says. "Though Hater's definitely stronger than he looks... But so am I!" she says confidently after sensing an increase in Wander's urgent concern.

"How're you feeling?"

"I'm feeling fine, Wander. Really" Dominator assures. "It'll take more than that to take this gal down!" the green conqueror boasts, shoulders squared, chin up, chest out. "You don't climb the villain ranks being fragile and weak!"

"I was worried!" Wander says collapsing atop the bed. "But it l-looks like you're better now" he says with moist eyes. "That makes me very, very happy" Wander says caressing the top of Dominator's hand.