THE REUNION

Wander over Yonder Season 3

The Galactic Villain Leaderboard was a leaderboard used across the galaxy to keep track of which villain was the most villainous. For a long time, Lord Dominator dominated the very top of this metric until the destruction of both her ship and armies at the hands of Lord Hater with some help from Sylvia and Commander Peepers. Afterwards, Dominator quickly fell down the rankings and almost faded from a forgetful galaxy's memory.

This state of affairs was not to last however for with a bit of Wander's help, Dominator's ship and armies eventually returned to start wreaking havoc across the galaxy once more. The first of Dominator's victims was the evil talking sandwich known as Sourdough followed by Little Bits, an evil kitten that hypnotized victims with her eyes. These victories granted her two planets to her leaderboard tally but she still wanted, needed, and demanded more.

-=episode title=-

THE REUNION

-=episode title=-

"Lord Dominator! You will not claim an inch from any of my planets!" Kragthar of Kraaaaagtttthh, a demon-like alien with sharp teeth, tusks, hoofed feet, and large flaming horns growled at Lord Dominator's fully-armored form.

"You have no say in that, Kradgar!" Lord Dominator retorts, both standing atop one of Kragthar's planets. "I take whatever planet I please! Ahahahaha!"

"No no! It's Kragthar!" Kragthar corrects. "Kragthar of Kraaaaagtttthh."

"Kragdar?" Lord Dominator says attempting to understand Kragthar's odd speech patterns.

"No, it's Kragthar" Kragthar corrects once again. "It starts with a 'k' you see and there's a 'th' in the middle."

"Kragtar" Dominator tries again.

"You're close! Real close! Say it with me now! Kragthar!"

"...Loser" Dominator mocks. "How's that?"

"No no no! It's-" Kragthar corrects before a giant magma fist punches him away, "Kragthaaaaar!"

On command, the drill on Dominator's Domship drills into Kragthar's planet securing it for Dominator on the villain leaderboards.

Dominator's hunger for planets only sped up and next to cross paths with the green galactic menace was Something the So and So, a villain known for his notorious indecisiveness. Consistent with his indecisive nature, this villain wore a hodgepodge of various mismatching clothes like a propellor beanie, red pajamas, purple oven mitt on one hand, green glove on the other, and a brass pot for a helmet.

When Dominator arrived to Something's planet, Something was struggling to find a proper spot for one of his statues.

"N-no, I think this spot is okay... But then again, maybe the last spot is better? Or something?" Something said while planet natives pushed the statue about.

With a loud crash, Dominator lands behind Something causing him to spin around and behold Dominator's frightening form.

"Surrender or be destroyed!" Dominator demands through her robotic voice.

"Oh! Oh man!" Something says unsure of how to respond. "So I guess we gotta fight now or maybe I should just surrender? I don't know" he says rubbing the back of his head. "If I fight, how should I fight? Maybe with some big weapons? But do I even have big weapons?.. I don't know, honestly. Oh man!"

"Dude! How did you even get this far?" Dominator asks.

"I'm not sure, I think I got lucky or something" Something the So and So answers. "Or maybe I did really well! Maybe I don't really know my own strength or something?"