THE LOOMING DOOM

Wander over Yonder Season 3

Lord Hater found himself standing at a podium to address a large room full of villains. Hater beheld Sourdough the Evil Sandwich, Little Bits, Kragthar of Kraaaaagtttthh, and Emperor Awesome as well as lesser-known villains such as King Mxyleon, Lady Annihilator, and Pogo the Decolorizer.

"Well? On with it!" Sourdough demands loudly from the audience.

"Sir" Commander Peepers standing beside Hater suddenly speaks up while indicating the papers atop the podium.

"O-oh!" Hater lets out looking over said podium paperwork. "R-right" Hater clears his throat. "The reason I have called you all here today is one reason and one reason only" he says before a flat-screen television lowered down from the ceiling and an image of Lord Dominator appeared on it.

Several hisses and jeers ring out from the villainous crowd.

"To finally convince Dominator to date me!" Hater exclaimed with frustration.

The villainous crowd emits sounds of confusion.

"To finally convince Dominator to date me" Hater repeats.

"S-sir, no" Peepers corrects, "you're trying to destroy her, not date her!"

"I am?.. Oh right" Hater agrees, "I meant to say finally destroy her once and for all!"

The villainous crowd applauds and cheers.

"Excuse me but how are we doing that?" Mandrake the Malfeasant questions beneath the cheering.

"Well, I'm very much glad you asked" Hater says. "Next slide."

The television screen does not immediately change image.

"...Next slide!" Hater repeats more loudly.

"Sir, I believe there's a remote atop the podium" Peepers points out.

"...Th-there is! Oh. I knew that. Of course I knew that. I was just testing you... Ehehe" Hater says before changing the image of Dominator on the television to an image of what looked to be an artificial moon. "Ladies and gentlemen! We present to you all..."

"The Doom Moon!" Peepers interrupts.

-=episode title=-

THE LOOMING DOOM

-=episode title=-

"Hey! I wanted to say that!" Hater complains.

"S-sorry sir" Peepers responds, "I'm just so excited for this proposal. Best proposal ever!"

"Anyways, I present to you all... The Doom Moon!" Hater announces. "What you see here are... pre... lum... Prelum-"

"Preliminary" Peepers instructs.

"Preliminary, I knew that" Hater defends. "Preliminary stages for the ultimate death machine! One so great and powerful that it will rid this galaxy of the Lord Dominator menace once and for all!"

The television began to display several images showing off various aspects of the proposed 'Doom Moon' and a number of 'oohs' and 'aahs' are heard in the audience.

"I'm guessing you're going to want our help in building this, right?" Sourdough asked prompting several villains in the room to nod their heads.

"Well you want to get rid of Dominator, don't you!?" Hater asks impatiently.

"Easier said than done" Sourdough counters. "Dominator is NO pushover."

"Look" Peepers speaks up, "I know us villains haven't always seen eye-to-eye but at the rate things are heading, there'll be no galaxy for any of us to conquer! Again!"