THE DOMMECH

Author's note: Dominator did not mention a name for the transformed version of her ship in season 2's episode 38, 'The Robomechabotatron', so I'm going by 'Dommech' just like this fanfic calls her ship 'Domship'.

Wander over Yonder Season 3

The Dommech, a robotic transformation of The Domship, was a formidable war machine sporting a female humanoid configuration and was currently wielding a great long sword. With this sword, it had stabbed through its adversary, the Doom Moon, before lifting it up by her blade and hurling it through the air violently. The Doom Moon hit the ground before tumbling across the land. Given its spherical shape, it weathered this relatively well but the passengers inside didn't fare as comfortably.

Peepers tried his best to hang onto his seat, Lord Hater is tossed across the same room to hit one wall only to hit the opposite wall a second later. Sourdough's Beefeater bodyguard skillfully holds his evil sandwich overlord close as he rolls into most of the turbulent movements of the Doom Moon. Something the So and So successfully held on to a railing during the violent upheavals while in the engine room, Dominator used the claws of her armor to latch onto a large engine while Wander and Sylvia bounced around cushioned by their bubble.

"Woo! Yeah! You feel that!?" an excited Dominator asked aloud, "our Dommech is raising heck!"

"Haha! I think everyone felt that one!" Sylvia joins in on celebrations.

-=episode title=-

THE DOMMECH

-=episode title=-

Meanwhile, in the command room, all were scrambling trying to get things back in order while the Dommech approached menacingly.

"Everyone! Man your battle stations!" Peepers shouts as he ran towards his station and began furious typing.

The Dommech outside approached slowly before breaking out into a fast run, sword positioned for a swing.

"Prepare for your destruction, Dominator mech!" Sourdough shouts as his bodyguard joined Peepers in typing up orders.

The Doom Moon gathered itself and stood back up on its metallic legs. Compartments on its body open up and a salvo of rockets poke out.

"Fire!" Peepers screams and the rockets immediately fly out leaving smoke trails as they lock on to the Dommech.

The Dommech draws her blade back as the rockets approach. She swings it forwards speedily at the cluster of rockets once they came within range exploding them in mid-air and leaving a large cloud of dark smoke behind. The Dommech walks through this large cloud unscathed.

"Gaaah! Didn't work!" Hater nearly panics.

"Keep firing!" Peepers demands and more rockets fly out. Once more, the Dommech draws her blade back and with several swings cuts the rockets to ribbons. The rockets explode leaving behind another cloud of smoke for the Dommech to walk out of looking cool.

"This isn't working!" Hater complains impatiently. "We're just making it look cool!"

"Then we'll overwhelm her with rockets! Fire all remaining rockets at once!" Sourdough orders.

"I think we're all out" Something the So and So said reading his monitor.

"Impossible!" Peepers responds. "We were fully stocked up and we're already out!?"

"R-reader says all out" Something reiterates. "I think we used them all up on that last attack. Sorry."

The Dommech closes in and swings her sword but the Doom Moon backs away rapidly getting just out of reach.