THE ROBBIN' GOBLIN

Wander over Yonder Season 3

Dominator, Sylvia, Wander, and some of the Dombots were visiting a semi-inhabitable planet where the Dombots were busy searching for Dombot remnants to salvage.

"This stuff is genius! How'd you ever come up with this?" Sylvia questions as she and Dominator examined the internal components of a Dombot Knight.

"Plenty of trial and error. Not that impressive" Dominator says.

"You're too modest" Sylvia compliments.

"Thanks. What's more impressive is how quickly you're picking up on this stuff."

"I've tinkered around fixing up spaceships and such so not that impressive" Sylvia says. "You got to if you're traveling the galaxy. I never actually put together an actual robot army like you. Now an army of Dombots; that is a feat!"

"I get Knights are your favorite bots?"

"You could say that. The way they carry themselves and stomp around with authority!" Sylvia praises. "I'm not a fan of the destruction they once reaped but I gotta respect their power and the engineering that must have gone into them."

"You wanna ride one?"

"We can ride them?" Sylvia asked with increasing excitement.

"Why not? Just climb aboard and ride their marching" Dominator explains.

"...Turbo, would that be okay with you?" Sylvia asks the Knight Dombot.

"That would be acceptable" Turbo answers.

"Alright. As long as you're okay with it" Sylvia says climbing up on the Dombot. "...Uhh, giddy-up? Whoa!"

Turbo begins to march with Sylvia riding atop it.

"How is it?" Dominator asks.

"Wind in my hair, every footstep imposing its weight, sitting atop a machine of conquest! I'm feeling really powerful up here right now!" Sylvia answers thrilled.

"Easy now. We don't need you getting hooked on the conquest life" Dominator warns playfully.

"Ahahaha! This Knight is making the case otherwise" Sylvia answers as her Dombot ride begins to gallop.

"Hey Syl!" Wander greets while watching over a number of Dombots digging at an excavation site. "Nice ride."

"Hahaha! Who's the horse now?" Sylvia asks atop the galloping Knight Dombot.

"Heya Dee" Wander greets an approaching Dominator.

"Hey Wander. How's excavation coming along?" Dominator asks.

"Pretty good. We've recovered 5 Dombots so far" Wander says approaching a table with a cloth over it. Lifting the cloth, Wander discovers the pile not to be of Dombot remnants but rather, a pile of rocks and dirt.

"That's not Dombot remnants" Dominator observes. "Looks more like a pile of dirt."

"What? Who? When? But just minutes ago-" Wander stammers looking around trying to figure out where the aforementioned remnants had gone.

Dominator then notices a business card of sorts atop the pile of dirt. Picking it up, she begins to read.

"Congratulations! You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a slick fugitive: Robbin' Goblin!"

-=episode title=-

THE ROBBIN' GOBLIN

-=episode title=-

"Slick fugitive my foot!" Sylvia mocks moments later. "This Robbin' Goblin fella must think he's soo~ smooth. What sort of slick criminal leaves their business card at the crime scene?"