THE CHEF

Wander over Yonder Season 3

Planet Ryori was a planet that almost looked like a peeled orange when viewed from outer space. A great many of the galaxy's greatest culinary geniuses had been born and raised on this planet and not by coincidence: prestigious culinary institutions dotted the lands of Ryori. The residents were octopus-like: they had two tentacles for legs and six tentacles for arms, four more to cook with than most cooks. The chef's hat was an accessory as common as hats, aprons as common as shirts.

Not far away from this planet, Dominator's ship slowly encroached.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a brand-new episode of 'Ryori Cook Off'!" aired on Dominator's television. "The show where we gather some of the greatest cooks in all the galaxy to compete for a chance to face off against Ryori's undefeated cooking champion, the mighty Chef Colen, for eternal culinary glory!"

"Let's see what this little cooking planet has to offer" Dominator tells one of her Dombots. "I've seen quite a bit of cooking television to know this place knows its way around the kitchen... Or should I say, it better know its way around the kitchen or else it'll be feeling my drill through its core soon enough!"

-=episode title=-

THE CHEF

-=episode title=-

"Aaaaahh!" a Ryorian screamed at the sight of Dominator's ship. "Lord Dominator! Run for your lives!" screamed another.

Unsurprisingly, Dominator's ship sent many Ryorians running about in panic. To add to this chaos, Dominator hops off of her ship fully-armored, lands with style, and shakes the ground underneath in the process.

"I'm soo coool!" Dominator thought to herself as she is joined by a number of Dombot Knights and Pawns.

"Lord Dominator! Have mercy on us!" some Ryorians began to plead.

"Gwahahahahaha!" Dominator laughs robotically through her mask. "Pathetic worms! You are hardly worthy to stain the bottoms of my boots!"

"AAaaaaahh!" many before Dominator scream in fear.

"Silence!" Dominator demands and her audience is immediately quieted. "Good! Those who obey prolong their lives. Those who fail to bow before me will be first in line for their destruction! Gwahahahaha!"

"AAAaaaaaah!"

"Shut up!" Dominator demands and her demand is met. "Now, stay out of my way or else feel my wrath!"

As demanded, many flee and hide in terror at the mere sight of the magma-armored destroyer of worlds making her way across the Ryori capital city.

"Fear me!" Dominator shouts at a school bus full of kids making the school children scream in terror. "Bwahahahaha! Run! Run and hide!" she shouts at an oblivious couple crossing a street who immediately run and hide. "Gahahahahaha! You're all doomed!" she shouts at a train full of Ryorians, the train then coming to an emergency stop to have many exit it in panic.

As fun as it was to torment the helpless, Dominator came to this planet with purpose and she soon arrived at the large steps of a very tall and prominent building with lettering declaring it "Ryori Broadcasting Corporation". Upon entering, Dominator found many of the rooms and hallways to be dead silent and eerily empty. This was no surprise to Dominator for she was used to making people run away in fear upon her approach.

The building was not entirely empty however for in its largest room sat a long table with many Ryorians seated around it. Dressed in professional attire, these Ryorians looked like company executives and the room was filled with urgent chatter but went immediately silent with the entry of Dominator and her bot army.