THE SPECTACOUPLE

Wander over Yonder Season 3

Wander and Dominator were relaxing inside a bubble drifting down a Gardenia river when Dominator shocked Wander with a confession: she wanted to be more than just friends with him.

"Dominator, I'm just absolutely shocked!" Wander said, hand over mouth.

"Why so shocked?" Dominator asks. "I'm not ugly am I?"

"Not at all! You're very beautiful!"

"So beautiful that I scare ya?" Dominator asks leaning closer confidently.

"N-no" Wander says shaking his head. "It's just hearing you say it is very shocking. You interested in little ol' me?"

"I am. And I'm a little surprised I said it too now that you mention it" Dominator admits. "I never thought I'd ever feel this way... But it's how I feel."

Dominator looks deep into Wander's eyes and Wander cannot help but look back just as warmly. Sakura petals continued to land on their bubble before sliding off to join the numerous other petals in the now-decorated river.

"Wow! This is the first time someone has confessed their feelings to me like this" Wander reveals. He adjusts his hat seeking to look his best.

"Are you serious?" Dominator almost gasps surprised.

"I'm quite serious" Wander answers feeling slightly embarrassed.

For such a sweet and considerate soul like Wander to never have had someone express romantic interest in him made Dominator feel very fortunate. Very fortunate not only for having Wander in her life but also getting the chance to be the one to show Wander the love and appreciation she now felt he fully deserved.

"I think that's a real shame" Dominator states firmly. "I think you deserve that special someone in your life... Wander, I want to be that special someone..."

Wander's face gains a glow at such heartfelt words.

"Dominator~" he whispers, his hands finding hers.

Faces close, the two lock lips and the galaxy around them disappears for a moment.

-=episode title=-

THE SPECTACOUPLE

-=episode title=-

"W-wait!" Wander suddenly speaks up pulling away from the kissing.

"What?"

"This isn't right!" Wander objects.

"What isn't right?" Dominator asks puzzled.

"A gentleman should never rush a romantic relationship with a lady" Wander lectures.

"Pffft ha! Do-gooder. You fuss too much" Dominator laughs amused as Wander pulls out a bouquet of flowers from his hat.

"Dominator, I'd like to ask you out" Wander says presenting the flowers.

"Funny you give this to me now that we're in the middle of a date" Dominator says accepting the flowers. "This is a date, right? Never been on a date before."

"Never?"

"At most, I've seen people date on tv. Just never been on one myself."

"They can be amazing!" Wander acclaims.

"I'm having fun so far!.. So Wander, what next?" Dominator questions playfully.

"Well I just asked you out and now you either agree or turn me down" Wander says politely taking his hat off.