THE LITTLE FAN

Wander over Yonder Season 3

"My grop!.. I've never seen anything like this!" an amazed Ripov says. "Level five mega lasers! Pico-matter decimators! Nova combusters! Class K annihilators! This is an arsenal!"

"Thanks" Dominator replies.

Inside The Domship, Ripov was in awe before Dominator's collection of weapons. Accompanying them was Sylvia, Wander, Beep Boop, and a Jack who was especially interested in his mother's weapon collection.

"Would it be too much to ask for a test drive of some of these bad boys?" Ripov asks.

"And here I thought you'd never ask!" Dominator says punching her palm excitedly. "There's a lifeless asteroid field not far away from here. Should be fun blowing some up! Beep Boop, can we please head there?"

"Of course" Beep Boop agrees and The Domship is maneuvered up to a large pocket of asteroids.

"Ripov, you're our guest. Take your pick" Dominator says.

Ripov admires Dominator's collection once more before settling on a choice. "Class Ks!"

"Help yourself" Dominator says.

"Dee, you spoil me" Ripov says lifting the annihilator up into her arms. All then proceed outside.

The class K annihilator was a weapon that resembled a bazooka and was operated with it resting on the shoulder.

"Firing!" Ripov announces loudly and clearly before pulling the trigger.

Bang!

A bright flash bursts out from the back of the annihilator unleashing an energy ball that swiftly jets towards an asteroid. The energy ball crashes into the space rock where it explodes into a giant ball of fire and smoke and small rock fragments scatter out in all directions from the violent clash.

"Wooo! That really gets the blood pumping!" Ripov celebrates.

"That looked fun! Mind if I give it a go?" Sylvia asks.

"Not at all" Dominator says as Ripov hands over the annihilator.

"Mom! I wanna try! I wanna try!" Jack hops with excitement.

Dominator looks down at her son briefly. "What do you say?"

"Pleeeeease~!" Jack almost begs.

"Did you ask your dad?"

Jack lets out a groan before heading for his dad in the distance. Watching the spectacle with Dex and Luna pulled close, Wander was in awe with Beep Boop hovering above and Knight Sputnik standing guard.

"Dad" Jack starts.

"Yes son?" Wander says.

"Gonna go use the annihilator! Just thought you should know! Okay, bye!" Jack says quickly before trying to head back.

"Hold it!" Wander speaks up stopping Jack in his tracks. "Did you clean your room?"

Jack nods.

"And do your homework?"

Jack nods again.

"And take the trash out?"

Jack freezes. He then dashes into the Domship to drag a large trash bag into an incinerator.

"Done" he reports back.

"Okay. Just be careful, son" Wander says.

Jack rushes back to his mother. "Dad said yes!"

"Cool" Dominator says and Ripov beckons him to approach.

"Ooo~h" Jack emits taking the class K annihilator into his hands, the steel of the destructive instrument warm to the touch.