THE SUPERNOVA

Wander over Yonder Season 3

From his room on The Domship, Dex was carefully scanning the starry night sky through his telescope. Most stars were little more than single points of light, static and never-changing. Despite this, Dex still took great pleasure in searching the cosmos for anything notable if not for simply admiring its vastness.

"Whoa!" Dex gasps looking through his telescope one day to find a star growing brighter and pulsating.

Dex quickly grabs a textbook from his collection of science books and starts flipping through the pages. His eyes widen with delight the more he reads from a book titled 'The Cosmos Above'. He looks through his telescope again to find the star still brighter and still pulsating.

Meanwhile, Dominator and Wander were making their way back into The Domship after taking Bella, the youngest and latest addition to the WanDom family, out on a pleasant stroll through one of Leisure Garden's most beautiful parks.

"And believe it or not, the sock belonged to a fella named Destructor" Wander says. "He was in a real tizzy over it, too!"

"Destructor? Name sounds familiar" Dominator replies as Wander lifts Bella out of her levitating stroller. "I'd have just chucked that sock in the trash. Save me the trouble."

"And miss out on an act of kindness!? Miss out on an epic quest of unfathomable difficulty!? Not a chance" Wander says hugging Bella gingerly.

"You're a better person than me" Dominator compliments as Dex runs into them from an adjacent hall.

"Mom! Dad!" Dex says aloud. "Welcome home."

"Hiya, son!" Wander replies upbeat.

"Hello Dex" Dominator says more smoothly.

"Mom! Dad! Look!" Dex says holding up a textbook page titled:

-=episode title=-

THE SUPERNOVA

-=episode title=-

The Leisurians and Dombots of Leisure Gardens all waved goodbye as Sylver Lightning departed Gardenia. Aboard Sylver Lightning was Sylvia, Wander and Dominator, Beep Boop and Whirry, and all four WanDom children.

"Ooh, this is going to be fun!" Dex celebrated while his siblings, Jack and Luna, watched a video of a star going supernova.

"Pretty~!" Luna says in awe. "So many colors!"

"Okay, we saw it already. Guess we don't have to go now" Jack says dismissively.

"You just wanna stay home to play video games" Dex criticizes.

"Yeah? So?" Jack returns. "Video games are fun."

"Lord Jack" Whirry approaches, "shall I interest you in a round of 'Mega Bash Bros'?" he says handing Jack a controller and projecting a hologram of the Mega Bash Bros title screen.

"Oh yeah!" Jack exclaims receiving the controller and tapping at the buttons.

Not far away at a table, Wander was putting the finishing touches to several smoothies with Sylvia and Dominator spectating. From the comfort of her mother's arms, Bella was watching as well.

"Topping things off with whipped cream and chocolate syrup and our mugs are done" Wander concludes.

"Wander, buddy, you've outdone yourself!" Sylvia lauds after a sip.

"Oh yeah! That's perfect" Dominator joins in after a taste as well.

"The kids gonna want some too?" Sylvia asks.