THE ARRIVAL

Wander over Yonder Season 3

"Sending bounty hunters after us. It's obvious Hater and the rest of his ilk has it in for us" Dominator said. "It's surprising, really. I expected a bounty on my head but never on you or Wander" she directs at Sylvia while the two were studying the map of the galaxy and cross-referencing it with the current villain leaderboards. She was doing this within the command room of The Domship with Wander standing by looking uneasy.

"I'm not familiar with planetary conquests" Sylvia says, "definitely not as well versed as you are in them so what's the timing looking like? When can we expect this Doom Moon to arrive to this planet?"

"At this rate... Five days" Dominator estimates.

"Five days? That's mighty generous!" Sylvia says semi-relieved.

"It's an estimate" Dominator points out.

"Still, should be plenty of time to come up with a plan to kick its tail! It put out a bounty on me and Wander so if it wants a piece of me or my friend, I wanna hit that thing before it gets a chance at me!" Sylvia explains punching her palm.

"I feel the same way" Dominator agrees.

"Besides, I'm still ticked it offered so little for my bounty. What!? Am I not good enough or something!? I'll show 'em! Once I'm done with 'em, they'll be offering their family fortunes for my head!"

"Is that good or bad?" Dominator asked amused.

"I don't know!" Sylvia exclaims. "I've given up on that question and I just wanna punch those flargin' narfs 'til they're running with their tails between their legs."

Dominator laughs. "Well the enemy of my enemy is my friend so I'm happy to have you on my side."

"I feel the same way" Sylvia responds patting Dominator's shoulder.

"Wander, what's wrong?" Dominator asks.

"I'm sorry, all this talk of fighting is making me uncomfortable" Wander reveals. "I want to help stop this Doom Moon thing but I don't want to hurt anyone. Things feel like they could escalate quickly."

"Buddy, no need to worry" Sylvia assures. "All we're gonna need is for you to go try to make friends with Hater like you always do. That should get under his skin enough to throw him off his game."

"Oh, that I can definitely do!" Wander says cheering up.

"You certainly always try and it always gets Hater steaming mad! Hahaha!" Sylvia recollects. "So. What's the plan?"

"Right. The plan" Dominator says. "I, or rather, the Dombots and I have faced this thing before, head-on no less and things didn't turn out too great. If attacks from outside didn't work too well, how's about-"

"-we attack from within?" Sylvia finishes.

"Exactly! We sneak in, raise heck, and if or when they find us out, we attack from both outside and inside" Dominator schemed. "We attack from as many angles as possible and mustn't leave anything to chance. You either go all in 100% or not at all! That's my motto."

"Good motto. I like that motto" Sylvia says.

"I do too. Let's head outside" Dominator requests and in moments, Dominator, Sylvia, and Wander as well as a number of multi-colored Dombots including Beep Boop find themselves outdoors looking up at The Domship.

"You, Wander, and I sneak in and just tear the place apart and unleash havoc!" the green villainess plots eagerly. "Then, with the right timing, Dombots will commandeer The Domship and fight the Doom Moon from outside."