THE NEW LORD

Wander over Yonder Season 3

When Ela learned of her daughter's disappearance, she was naturally shocked and devastated. Ela's beloved family and Heroes of Atena mourned with her fearing the worst had befallen daughter Dania, a young member of the THA herself. Few resources were spared in trying to find Dania: missing posters, news programs, billboards, her face on milk and juice cartons, rewards for information. No new developments came, the young Nefai with mohawk and black ink dripping down from her eyes had vanished.

In search for Dania, both Ela and the THA were united. This union frayed when Dania reappeared not as hero in training but as galactic destroyer Lord Dominator.

There was great consternation from many Atenans at Dania's reappearance. Though she had done nothing wrong, Ela was summoned before Leader Rocksteady, head of The Heroes of Atena.

"Fellow hero Ela" Rocksteady spoke with firm authority.

"Leader Rocksteady" Ela says at attention, standing in helmet and full armor in one of Rocksteady's many offices with windows that looked down at the people of Apellopolis.

"A great many of our citizenry have been dismayed by news that one in our ranks has transformed herself into Lord Dominator" Rocksteady informed gazing out the window contemplatively.

Ela says nothing, she too very troubled by the development.

"That one we honored with membership in our righteous Heroes of Atena has turned against our very teachings" Rocksteady condemns. "Are people to think we are training future villains?" he challenges as he flicked on a large display in the room.

"Cower in fear, fools! The name is Lord Dominator and I am here to destroy this galaxy!" footage of Lord Dominator was displayed. She was amid conquest of an unnamed planet, her Dombots marching. On Dominator's head rested the great lightning horns venerated throughout Atena but increasingly feared throughout the rest of the galaxy.

Rocksteady does Ela a favor and shuts off the display.

"Thank you" Ela says.

"You showed great bravery in your service thus I wish I could have done more for you in this difficult time" Rocksteady says. "You will get to keep your armor, of course. However, I must ask you to return your helmet. I'm very sorry."

Ela did not protest. She lifted her helmet and handed it over.

"I promise to preserve it for you" Rocksteady assures.

"Thank you" Ela says before bowing deeply; her long, braided hair falling over one shoulder. She then departed.

-=episode title=-

THE NEW LORD

-=episode title=-

"After the revocation of her membership in The Heroes of Atena, our once-brave hero Ela faced an uncertain future. 'Rise and Fall: Hero Ela' will be right back after this commercial break" the television emits.

Bothered by this broadcast was Dominator watching from under warm bed covers.

"That was hard to sit through" she sadly murmurs to herself. She shuts off the television and looks beside her to find Wander sleeping peacefully. "Gonna wait for Wander to wake up. Then it's straight to the THA office building" Dominator says gently too tempted by the chance to snuggle up with Wander just a bit more.

"Good morning" Wander greets some time later. "In the mood for cuddling?"

"Yeah. And catching a few more Zs sounds nice too" Dominator admits.