THE VACATION

Wander over Yonder Season 3

"...WanDom Watch... Oh my goodness... So it's really true!" Peepers says as he was browsing social media. "Never thought I'd see the day."

Sitting in his Skull Ship office, Peepers seizes a computer tablet and rushes for Hater's office.

"Hey Commander, did you see the news?" a Watchdog in a hall asks Peepers.

"How couldn't I? It's all over the galactic headlines!" Peepers answers continuing his brisk pace. He finally arrives to Hater's office only to find it vacant after knocking on the door urgently. "Did Lord Hater not come in today?" Peepers asks a nearby Watchdog standing guard.

"No, I think he's still in his room" the Watchdog answers after which Peepers headed for Hater's sleeping quarters.

"Sir, are you still in bed?" Peepers asks knocking on the door only to get no answer. "I'm coming in."

Peepers enters only to find Hater turned away and still under the covers. Peepers approaches expecting to find Hater still asleep but instead finds Hater sulking and looking straight ahead.

"Sir. Is everything okay?" Peepers asks the stoic Hater.

Hater still says nothing, his gaze fixed and emotionless.

"Sir, I wanted to speak to you about Dominator retiring. With her out of the way, the coast is clear for us to conquer the galaxy!" Peepers celebrates.

Hater turns in bed to face away from Peepers.

"Sir, you're obviously in a bad mood and I want to know why" Peepers says. "Was it Gary in accounting? I'll have him demoted and scrubbing toilets at once! Or maybe it's your current place in the villain leaderboards? If so, staying in bed isn't going to help in the least" Peepers grabs hold of Hater's blankets and begins to pull. "Now is the time to get back to conquest, sir! Get out of bed!"

"What's the point?" Hater finally asks irritably.

"The point?" Peepers asks. "Dominator's retiring! Not only that, Wander and Dominator are hitting it off so now's the time to get back in the saddle and conquer the galaxy!"

Hater again turns to look away from Commander Peepers.

"Sir, just think about it. The galaxy without a Wander to interfere with our plans" Peepers repeats. "He'll be too busy courting Dominator that-"

Peepers stops as realization dawns on him now.

"...So that's what this is about..."

-=episode title=-

THE VACATION

-=episode title=-

"Sir, please listen carefully: Dominator was not your type. You barely knew her, sir!" Peepers reasons. "Your one true love is conquest. Your one true love is planting your flag in every planet in the galaxy and rubbing your victories in the faces of all the naysayers! Always has been, always will be."

Hater lets out a long groan as if not wanting to agree.

"Here are The Marshmalliens of Planet Marshmallon" Peepers says showing Hater footage of a planet filled with marshmallow-shaped alien life that had thin arms and thin legs and seemed to be at peace. "Look at how sweet and happy they are! Doesn't it make you nauseous?"

Hater growled as he grew angry at the sight of walking marshmallows bouncing around and skipping about happily.

"Don't you just wanna conquer their planet and wipe the stupid smiles off their faces?" Peepers tempts.