Chapter 2

I keep on walking until I finally reach the police station.

This is not what I want to be doing after a hard day at school.

I push open the doors and the man on the reception desk looks at me. He raises an eyebrow at my hard expression.

"I'm here to see Jotaro Kujo." I announce.

The man behind the desk rolls his eyes and calls over another man who pulls out a set of keys from his belt.

"State your name and business." The same man from behind the desk grumbles and I shift awkwardly under his gaze.

"My name is Y/N Kujo and I am here to visit my brother." I try to put on the tough act.

The man behind the desk approves my visit and gestures for me to pass through as the door is unlocked.

"You're not a delinquent too are you? That brother of yours seems to cause too much trouble." The officer with the keys asks, leading me to Jotaro's cell.

"Not at all sir!" I say, not wanting to cause any trouble.

Suddenly, we stop and the officer bangs on the bars of the cell Jotaro is sat in.

"Kujo! You have a visitor!"

My brother looks up from under his hat, a cigarette in his mouth.

"Jotaro what are you doing here? And stop smoking! It's not good for you!" I fold my arms in front of me.

"I don't care what you think. But to answer your question, I'm in here because I deserve to be." He replies, not giving me a straight answer.

I sigh, taking a step towards the cell bars. For a split second, I swear I saw a purple arm at the side of Jotaro but I guess I'm imagining things.

"Look... you don't need to be here. We can talk about this. Our mother is scared because you just up and left us with no explanation." I try to get my point across.

"We tried to tell him Miss but he won't listen. He's free to go but he won't leave his cell. What's even more bizarre is that each time we check on him, there are more objects in the cell." The officer tells me.

How odd...

"I'm not coming with you okay? Just let me stay here before I hurt you too. Now fuck off!" My brother exclaims and I take a step back with a sigh.

Fine. If I can't get him to leave, someone else will have to try. Maybe mother? Or we could ask Grandpa Joseph! He'll know what to do!

"Alright Jotaro." I back away as the officer leads me back towards the exit.

"We'll keep and eye on him Miss. Don't go getting yourself into trouble out there!" The officer calls, waving me goodbye as I leave the police station.

Well that plan was a disaster.

I begin my walk home but begin to feel a bit strange. It feels as if someone is watching me yet, when I turn to look around me, no one is there.

I do however feel my ghost appear beside me, acting as a guard in a way. She kind of makes me feel... safe.

I shrug the feeling off, continuing my walk home. When I enter, my mother instantly pulls me in for a hug.

"Oh darling I was so worried! Where did you go?" She brushes my hair our of my face.

"Sorry... I just went to the police station to try get Jotaro to come home. But I failed. Maybe you could go talk to him again?" I suggest.

My mother looks saddened but tries not to show it.

"Or maybe I thought we could get Grandpa Joseph to try! I'm sure he will know what to do!" I say, hopeful that she says yes.

I've always loved spending time with Grandpa Joseph. He always let's me do what I want, occasionally joining in on my mischief.

I would go the ends of the earth with my Grandpa. He always knows what to do! There's nowhere I wouldn't go with him... well except a plane. Rumour has it, he's been in 3 plane crashes before.

"Oh, what a wonderful idea Y/N! I'll call him right away!" My mother says cheerfully and I begin to get excited.

It might not be the best situation right now but hey, at least I get to see Grandpa Joseph.

I dash off to my room, quickly changing into something more comfortable rather than my awful school skirt.

"Y/N? Y/N!?" I hear my mother calling my name. I exit my room, greeting her at my door.

"Is everything okay mother?" I ask, giving her a slight smile in an attempt to cheer her up once more.

"Oh yes! Everything is fine darling. Your Grandfather and I spoke on the phone and he said he will catch the next flight he can. He should arrive in Japan tomorrow morning." My mother says which makes my smile even wider.

I'm so excited!

"He said he will be bringing along a friend of his so please, make him feel welcome." She finishes with a smile.

"Of course mother! Now how about, I make us dinner?" I suggest.

"Thank you Y/N. But I have an even better idea! How about... we cook together?!" My mother exclaims excitedly.

I practically begin running towards the kitchen in agreement, excited to spend some time with my mother.

But I still can't help but feel bad for Jotaro.

I have no idea what is wrong with him... but I guess we will find out tomorrow.