Chapter 73

Our trip to Cairo was somewhat successful. We managed to find one of god knows how many Stand arrows but that's better than nothing.

Polnareff decided to come back to Japan with the rest of us so that we would investigate the arrow together.

Everything seems to be going fine. Everything except the weird sickness I have. It's very inconsistent but for some reason, I can't seem to shake it.

"Y/N are you feeling alright? You look a little pale darling." Kakyoin walks up beside me as I cook our breakfast.

"Yeah I'm fine Nori... don't worry about it." I smile, not wanting to worry him.

I probably should go see a doctor but I feel like I never have time. Ever since we brought the Stand arrow back, we've all been extremely busy.

"Are you sure? I really think you should- Y/N?" Kakyoin steps beside me.

I begin to feel dizzy and weak. I feel an awful sickness wash over me and I rush to the bathroom, emptying my stomach once again.

I feel myself become more dizzy and tired by the second, finally closing my eyes to rest. I pass out on the bathroom floor as I hear Nori come rushing into the room.

Everything else is a blur. I can hear everything going on around me but I'm still unconscious. I hear sirens, people talking and Kakyoin panicking.

"Sir, do you know what happened to her?" A medic asks and Kakyoin begins explaining.

The sirens get louder. The sirens... I'm in an ambulance. I feel my chest getting tighter. This reminds me of how I woke up after I died in Cairo.

The ambulance races towards the hospital but I still can't open my eyes. Once we arrive, I'm taken into the hospital and rushed off into one of the rooms.

"Sir, you have to wait here." One of the paramedics tells Kakyoin and I can tell that he's upset, even if I can't see him or respond.

"Y/N! I'll be here when you wake up! I promise..."

The doctors perform different tests on me but that's when I fully pass out. I feel like I'm only asleep for seconds until I finally open my eyes.

Nori is sat beside me with a worried look on his face, his red tendril has fallen over his face.

"Nori... I'm sorry." I frown, making him look up at me from in the chair.

"You're awake! Wait- you're sorry? For what? Y/N you have nothing to be sorry for." Kakyoin chuckles slightly, brushing my hair away from my face.

The door to the hospital room opens slightly and a doctor walks in with a clip board. He has a small smile on his face which reassures me just a little bit.

"Hello Miss Kujo. How are you feeling?" He asks.

"A little better I suppose. Just tired." I respond.

"Well that's great. Oh, congratulations by the way." The doctor smiles at me.

What? What is he talking about? Surely he doesn't know about our mission at the Speedwagon Foundation. How would he know? So what is is talking about?

The doctor smiles. Kakyoin looks at him with a confused look. The doctor places down the clip board and walks over to us.

"I assume you don't know then." The doctor continues smiling.

"Don't know what? What is happening?" I ask with panic in my voice.

Kakyoin is also visibly panicking beside me as he looks down at me with his beautiful violet eyes which I love so much. Somehow, just by looking at me he can calm me down.

"Miss Kujo... you're pregnant."

I feel as if time stops. By body tenses up and I feel a strange feeling wash over me. I turn to look at Kakyoin who has his mouth wide open in shock.

The room falls silent for a moment.

The doctor congratulates us once more before leaving the room.

"Nori...? I-"

"Y/N I love you so much!" Kakyoin leans over the bed and wraps his arms around me tightly.

I laugh into his shoulder, hot tears flowing down my cheeks from pure joy. This has to be one of the best things to happen to us.

"You're not mad?" I ask. A bit of a stupid question really when he clearly doesn't look mad.

"Mad? Why would I be? We can finally start a family! This is what I've always wanted!" He smiles excitedly like a child.

He places his warm hand on my stomach, giving me a soft but passionate kiss on the lips. When he pulls away, he still has his cute smile showing.

"How are we gonna tell everyone else?" I ask with a small laugh.

"We can invite everyone over. We'll use the excuse that it's just a random party or something. I know it's a bit of a shit idea but-"

"Nori it's perfect. You're perfect. I love you so much." I smile.

"I love you too."

The hospital finally let's me leave, explaining that I need to take great care of myself for the upcoming months.

Kakyoin and I head back home, him making sure I have everything I need. I have a suspicion that he won't let me do much for the next 8 months.

"Here, I'll get you a drink. Just stay in bed." Kakyoin is about to rush off but I gently take his wrist.

"Stay. I'm fine Nori. I won't break. Come here." I pull him onto the bed beside me, snuggling up into his arm.

Everything happens for a reason. We met by fate and fate couldn't have been better for any of us. What we have is perfect.

We are finally getting a happy ending and new beginning.