Chapter 4

As the sun rises and another day begins, I get out of bed with a big yawn. I stretch out my limbs before standing up to get dressed.

Shortly after, I hear a knock on my door and a voice which follows.

"Y/N it's me. Can I come in?" Grandpa Joseph asks. I reply with a simple yes as he pushes my door open.

"What can I do for you Grandpa?" I ask, picking up my school bag.

Grandpa Joseph raises an eyebrow at my actions then points to the clock on my wall. I look over to see that its 11:36 am.

11:36am!!! I'm late for school!

"Oh shit! Sorry Gramps I gotta go!" I exclaim rushing past him.

However before I get any further, he grabs my bag, preventing me from going anywhere.

"Look kid, you're already late. You might as well stay home so I can explain everything to you. Besides, Jotaro already left for school." Grandpa Joseph tells me.

I sigh, throwing my bag onto my bed.

"Yeah maybe you're right. Hey, maybe we could do some training? You could teach me how to control my Stand!" I exclaim, finally happy that I could gain some control over my Stand.

Grandpa Joseph agrees and leads me towards one of our spare rooms where Avdol is also situated.

"Good morning Avdol. Sleep well?" I ask to which he politely nods his head, giving me a small thank you.

Once the three of us sit down, Grandpa Joseph begins to speak.

"Y/N, have you ever noticed a strange birthmark on your shoulder which looks like a star?" Grandpa Joseph asks me.

I never really paid attention to it before but now he has mentioned it, I do have one!

"Yes I have noticed it. How did you-"

"We all have the same birthmark. Me, you, Jotaro, Holly and... Dio." He continues.

Who's Dio?

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold on just a second. Who is Dio?" I ask, completely baffled at the odd situation.

"Dio is a man so powerful that no one has been able to defeat him. He was the enemy of my Grandfather Johnathan Joestar. Dio took Jonathan's life and then his body in order to survive. That's why he has the same birthmark we all possess." Grandpa Joseph explains to me.

I guess this Dio guy is a bit of a pain in the ass.

"That's... a lot to take in." I think out loud.

"Apologies Miss Y/N. But now I think we should get on with your training. Do you know what your Stand can do?" Avdol asks.

Do I? I honestly have no idea. But I can give it a try.

"I'm not fully sure what she's capable of but I can give it a try." I admit.

I bring out my Stand and watch as she floats beside me. I look over at the small cup on the floor, trying to get my Stand to bring it to me.

"Aviiiii!"

My Stand makes a noise and the slight breeze coming through the door changes direction. The cup I was staring at delicately moves towards me and lands in my hands.

I stare in awe at the cup. I really didn't think that would work at all.

"Impressive. Now focus on sending something away." Avdol encourages.

I place the cup on the ground and stand staring at the wall in front of me. My Stand changes the wind once again, picking up the cup, splitting it into small pieces, proceeding to throw them towards the wall.

The wind sends the shards at a super fast speed, allowing them to completely lodge them into the wall.

"Woah..." I marvel at what just happened.

"That's quite a unique Stand you have Miss Y/N. Now, we need to name it. Would you like to name it or should we let the tarot cards decide your fate?" Avdol asks.

No. I shall be the one to name her.

"I already have a name." I smile to myself. Both my Grandpa and Avdol stare at me, waiting for me to finish.

"Wind Resistance!"

"Aviii!"

My Stand floats just behind me and I stand proudly in front of her.

After the small amount of training, I head back to my room. By now, Grandpa Joseph and Avdol are nowhere to be seen.

Then again, neither is my mother or Jotaro.

Speak of the devil.

"Hey Jotaro, what- wait. Jotaro! What the fuck happened here?! Is that the new boy?!" I exclaim, watching as Jotaro carries the unconscious body of the new boy into our house.

"Good grief, can you shut up? It's none of your damn business." He mumbles in response, walking away from me.

I see a drop of blood hit the floor behind him. Oh shit... Jotaro must have done a number on the new boy.

But what the hell happened?

I stand just outside the room that everyone is in, listening in on what they have to say when suddenly...

"Jotaro! You have to stop now!"

I rush into the room to see an awful looking creature like thing being torn from the new boys forehead.

"What the fuck is that?"

Everyones attention is turned to me as I look down at the boy in shock.

"Its one of Dio's flesh buds he uses to control someones body and mind."

Jotaro eventually pulls it out of the boys head safely, ripping it out from under his own skin as it had previously sunk under.

I watch in awe as I see a purple almost human looking Stand beside Jotaro, only just noticing it.

So that's his Stand.

Jotaro flings the flesh bud away and my Grandpa uses his Hamon ability on it, bringing it to dust. I use my Stand ability to blow the dust remnants out of our house.

What exactly did I just witness?