Chapter 21

"Come back here you son of a bitch!" I yell as I tail the red car in front of us.

I drive round a corner of a cliff where the car went but somehow, he disappears.

"Y/N look out!" Kakyoin shouts.

I push my foot on the break as hard.as possible, the car coming to an abrupt halt. The guys groan in frustration due to the entire situation.

"I'm never letting you drive again." Grandpa Joseph sighs.

"Says the one who has been in... how many plane crashes was it again?" I smirk.

"It doesn't matter. The Stand user just vanished in thin air and we're at the edge of a cliff. Just back the car away from the edge." Jotaro says looking around.

Out of nowhere, the same red car appears behind us, ramming straight into our car from the back. We lurch foward, our car moving towards the edge.

I place the car in reverse, pushing on the pedal as I try my hardest to back away from the edge.

"We have to get out!" Polnareff panics opening his door.

"Polnareff no!" I turn around to stop him, accidentally taking my foot off the pedal.

"Y/N stop you're driving!!" Kakyoin exclaims, pulling me back to my seat. But by now it's too late. Oh boy, I fucked up real bad.

I feel my blood run cold as the car goes flying off the edge and everyone begins to panic.

"Heh- sorry." I say with guilt.

I call out my Stand, using her to hopefully break our fall. But catching a vehicle with five people in it will be extremely difficult.

"Hey Jotaro? Do you like sumo?" Kakyoin randomly asks, bringing out Heirophant Green.

Grandpa Joseph warns him not to do anything as it could seriously harm him. But I'm sure Kakyoin has a plan. He's smart.

I watch as his hair moves around slightly from the wind, his violet eyes showing determination. I feel my face heat up slightly as he places an arm over me to keep me in place as the car goes flying into the air.

Jotaro must have used Star Platinum to boost us up.

"Is everyone okay?" Kakyoin asks and we all nod. There's something about the way he cares for people. His kindness is something I've never really come across.

Have I...? Have I possibly caught feelings for him?

"Everyone get out."

I try to take off my seatbelt but it gets jammed in the process. Everyone else manages to get out of the car, backing away.

"Fuck. Of course this happens to me. Wind Resistance!" I call out my stand. I open the car door, Wind Resistance breaking the seatbelt as she uses the wind to throw me out of the car.

I throw my arms out in front of me as I roll on the ground, the stones and dirt cutting my arms and legs.

"Y/N!"

Great. I look like the damsel in distress again.

"Guys I'm fine. Its just a few cuts and scratches. That dickhead could have done a lot worse if he was still alive." I stand up, brushing myself off.

"Who said I'm not alive, girly?"

A voice taunts me and I whip my head around but see nothing other than our wrecked car.

"Guys did you hear that? Or am I finally going insane?" I question.

"Oh no, you're not going insane." The voice calls out again and I walk towards our car where the voice comes from.

"Is our car talking?" Polnareff asks.

A second later, the red car from before emerges in front of us and I feel something wrap around my waist. Kakyoin uses Heirophant Green to pull me over to him as Jesus catches me and holds me back.

"Behold my Stand! Wheel Of Fortune!" The mans voice coming from inside the car exclaims.

We retreat into the small opening in the cliffs behind us as the car speeds towards presumably trying to run us over.

"Where are you going? You running away like rats?! My Wheel Of Fortune will never give up! In fact, my aim is to crush your legs so you can't run away!" The maniac laughs.

The car somehow digs its way through the gap in the cliffs and slowly edges towards us. It fires something towards my brother who leans over in pain.

"Jotaro!"

Polnareff and Kakyoin rush over to help him but end up getting hit too.

"Polnareff! Kakyoin!" Grandpa Joseph exclaims, holding me back from doing anything stupid.

"Now there is nowhere to go! You can try to climb but my Wheel Of Fortune will grind you into small pieces!"

Thats it! We have to get to the top of the cliff for an advantage point. If we want to win, we have to have the high ground.

"Wind Resistance!"

"Y/N you can't fight that thing!" Grandpa Joseph exclaims, trying to stop me.

"I don't intend to Grandpa Joseph. Now, brace yourself." I smirk.

"Aviii!"

One by one, Wind Resistance throws everyone into the air and they land on top of the cliff, leaving me at the bottom to watch them cry in fear.

"Y/N you bitch!" Jotaro yells at me which makes me laugh.

Due to picking everyone else up, I'm quite exhausted. But I have to make it to the top before Wheel Of Fortune can get to me.

"Well, well, well. You're on your own now little Y/N. Looks like you'll be the one to die first!" The Stand user exclaims.

"Oh I don't think so."

I use my Stand to break off a piece of the cliff, firing it at Wheel Of Fortune. I hear the Stand user cry in pain and I use this as a distraction to push myself up to the top of the cliff with what energy Wind Resistance has left.

"Don't be reckless Y/N!" Grandpa Joseph scolds as if he wasn't just as bad when he was younger.

"I'm alive aren't I? Now we have to finish this thing."

We stand at the edge of the cliff, waiting for our next move.