Chapter 34

After a short nap, I open my eyes with a yawn. I smile to myself hoping that today goes better than-

Wait...

Shit! I'm back in that horrible dream world again! I sit up and get out of my sleeping bag. But this time, It's not just me and Polnareff.

"What in the world? Why am I all cozy in a sleeping bag in the middle of an amusement park? And where's Kakyoin? He was right with us..." Grandpa Joseph rubs his eyes.

"He's not here. Not that I can see anyway. We're currently stuck in that dream world we tried to tell you about. Not to say 'I told you so' but... I told you so." I smirk at them.

They look around in shock and Polnareff jumps up onto his feet looking around frantically.

"I remember now! This place... Jotaro! Mr Joestar! Stay on guard! Y/N and I know where we are. We're in a dream... a terrible dream! We're in a nightmare!" Polnareff exclaims and I roll my eyes.

"Yes, thank you Polnareff. If you'd have listened to me just a second ago, you would have heard me explain that already." I laugh slightly.

Grandpa Joseph rolls over in the sleeping bag, closing his eyes with a sigh.

"Oh, so it's just a dream. You had me worried there for a minute." He yawns.

"Grandpa Joseph don't be stupid! Listen to me damn it! Me and Noriaki were both telling the truth remember? I know you guys didn't believe us then, but you have to believe us now. The baby is the Stand user." I cross my arms, watching their faces soften.

Polnareff's face lights up as if he remembers something. He jumps over the side of the teacups ride, soon joined by the rest of us.

"I knocked out Kakyoin! He should be in the dream! I've gotta find him! I have to tell him I was wrong! Where in the world are you Kakyoin?!" Polnareff calls out but gets no response.

Well fuck you then. It's not as if you should apologise to me too.

"P-Polnareff? What's wrong with your hair?" Grandpa Joseph asks.

He's right. Why is his hair way taller than usual? And why does it keep getting taller?!

"Ahh!"

His hair breaks itself up and latches onto two poles behind him, dragging him away from us. Jotaro's chain on his jacket begins moving on it's own before wrapping around his neck. And when I think things couldn't get worse, Grandpa Joseph's robotic hand grows in size, weighing him down to the floor.

Shit, I have to do something. That baby is a little bastard for what he's done.

"Wind Resistance!"

My Stand appears in front of me, about to use her wind attack but instead, she stops. Wind Resistance slowly turns towards me and in an instant, I'm lifted up into the air and suspended upside down.

"Ah! Shit! Dont use your Stand's! Death 13 will turn them against us!" I yell from above to warn the others.

As if this nightmare couldn't get any weirder, the flowers and even the mail boxes begin laughing at us.

"How are we supposed to fight now?! Anything goes in this world! There are no rules! It makes no sense! He has total control over everything!" Polnareff cries out.

In the distance, I notice a familiar figure floating towards us, scythe in hand. The Stand practically smirks as he strides closer and closer, casting a shadow above everyone on the floor.

"Lali-ho!"

"Star Platinum!"

"Joraro don't! It won't work because we can't bring our Stands into a dream! I already tried!" I warn him.

But Jotaro being as stubborn as ever, he calls out Star Platinum who lunges at Death 13 with no hesitation.

"That's weird... his Stand works!" Polnareff exclaims but he seems to have spoken too soon.

Star Platinum turns to Jotaro, repeatedly punching him which sends him flying backwards. He spits out blood as he scrapes his back across the floor.

Star Platinum pulls out a pan from mid air before smacking himself in the face with it. His face begins to morph weirdly as he starts to laugh slightly. He's way out of character. But then his face begins to spin, revealing Death 13 instead.

"Lali-ho! I'm a fake! Now do you understand my power? Watching the fear in your faces is so much fun!" Death 13 laughs.

There's not much I can do when I'm hanging upside down mid air. In fact, I'm pretty sure all the blood in my body is rushing to my head. If I stay here much longer, I'll pass out!

"On the other hand... if you had brought out your Stand before you fell asleep, it would have appeared here... like your clothing, your sleeping bag or your prosthetic hand..." Death 13 tells us.

Kakyoin... Polnareff knocked him out when he had Heirophant Green summoned!

As if on cue, Heirophant's weird tentacle worms it's way behind Death 13, beginning to choke him just as he finishes his speech.

Everyone below me is released from their hold which makes heart drop.

Oh fuck.

"Ahh!" I scream as I begin falling from the sky, the ground getting closer. Polnareff runs towards me, catching me before I hit the ground.

"Careful ma cherie. We can't have you dying before you get to marry your one true love, Kakyoin." Polnareff teases me. I blush madly, wriggling my way out of his arms.

Now, we just have to defeat Death 13 and get out of here.