Chapter 11

As the girl looks around st us, she pulls out a knife, waving it around.

"Stay back! My knife is looking for its next victim and I'm not afraid to fight you!" The girl threatens us all.

Kakyoin laughs beside me, a small smile upon his lips.

"What's so funny?! Stupid jerkhole!" The girl shouts, pointing her knife at him.

"Jerkhole?" Repeats, humour laced in his voice.

"You know, I'm starting to think shes not the Stand user we're looking for..."

Once I turn my attention away from Kakyoin and back to the situation at hand, I see Captain Tennille holding the girl captive in his hold.

"I see you found our stowaway." The Captain tightens his arms around the girl.

"Oh for fu- hey get your hands away from the girl!" I shout, walking over to the Captain.

The Captain gives me an unreadable look, a strange glint in his eyes. He throws the little girl towards me.

"You know this girl?" He asks and I just look away, ignoring him.

A few moments after, the Captain walks over to Jotaro and scolds him for smoking on board the ship. I do have to agree with him but he is acting very strange.

"Jotaro! Y/N! Stop being rude to our Captain!" Grandpa Joseph exclaims.

Jeez how many times is he gonna scold me on this trip?

"The Captain is our Stand user." Jotaro smirks slightly. We all look shocked at the new information my brother has just provided.

"How can you be so certain?" Avdol asks, looking at Jotaro.

My brother let's out a huff of air, glaring at the Captain. He rants on about a 'trick' he discovered where if a Stand user inhales the smoke scent of a cigarette, a vain pops up on their nose.

Bullshit.

Everyone except, the girl, Jotaro and I touch their nose in confusion. My brother is obviously messing around to prove that the Captain is the enemy Stand user.

And he is correct.

"See old man? The Captain is the Stand user." Jotaro clarifies smugly.

"How did you know that would work?" Gramps asks him, shocked.

"Truth is, I didn't. But I've been planning to use that trick on everyone aboard this ship since we got here." Jotaro elaborates.

The Captain's face changes from one of shock to a devious one. He begins to laugh, taking off his hat, an evil grin upon his face.

"Well I guess you got me."

"Where's the real Captain Tennille you bastard?!" Grandpa Joseph yells, trying to hold back from unleashing his anger on him.

"The real Captain Tennille is 60 meters under the ocean back in Hong Kong. Now, feel the wrath of my Stand! Behold, Dark Blue Moon!" The Stand user exclaims.

A weird looking sea creature pops out of the ocean and grabs the girls leg, pulling her over the edge. She screams in pure terror, trying to wriggle herself free.

"What will you do now? When I pull her into the water, you'll have no other choice but to come in and save her. I planned to take you out one by one but I guess I can fight all six of you at once!" The fake Captain falls into the water, taking the girl with him.

We rush over to the edge and within the blink of an eye, Star Platinum begins to punch Dark Blue Moon. The girl is thrown back up on deck for the second time today as she shakes from fear.

Poor girl doesn't have a clue what's happening.

"Jojo get back up here you idiot!" I shout to my brother who hands off the edge.

"I-I can't! I can't move." He says through gritted teeth.

Some weird looking barrier begins to form over Star Platinum, holding both the Stand and Jotaro in place.

"What's that?!"

"Barnacles! They're a form of crustacean found in the ocean!"

My brother can't hold on any longer, being dragged into the ocean by the enemy Stand.

"Jotaro!!!"

We all shout in sync, watching as he falls into the ocean.

"We have to help him." I try to stay calm, thinking of a plan to help him.

But his situation only gets worse. A giant whirlpool begins to form where Jotaro and the Stand user are in the water. Next to me, I feel Kakyoin gently grip my wrist so that I don't jump over the edge like last time.

Grandpa Joseph must have told him to keep an eye on me.

"Y/N, see if your Stand can use the wind to part the water." Avdol suggests and I nod.

Polnareff stands on my other side, watching as Wind Resistance swoops down to the water.

"Here goes nothing." I say, bracing myself.

"Aviiii!"

Wind Resistance holds her hands out in front of her, using the wind to part the water. She manages to get about a meter down before something sharp cuts into her shoulder.

"Agh!!!" I fall back slightly, clutching my shoulder.

"Y/N what happened?!" Kakyoin catches me before I fall.

Blood begins to seep between my fingers from the wound on my shoulder. Shit, this isn't looking good.

"I'm fine. Something hit my Stand from the water. It's impossible for us to get down there without being torn to shreds!" I exclaim, trying to ignore the pain.

I rip a piece of my shirt off, needing something to tie around my shoulder to stop the bleeding, or at least slow it down.

"Here, let me help." Kakyoin gently takes the piece of material from my hand. His fingers gently brush mine which makes me feel strange.

Not this again.

"Thank you Kakyoin." I smile at him as he ties the material around my shoulder.

"That's quite a wound you've got Y/N. Want me to kiss it better amour?" Polnareff smirks at me.

Not the time Polnareff. Now is definitely not the time.