Chapter 18

"Okay I'm gonna count to 3 Y/N. Ready? 1... 2..."

But before he can even get to 3, Kakyoin pulls the glass from my thigh and I scream out in pain. I quickly call out my Stand and she uses the force of the wind to hold my wound shut. God knows how long that will last though.

"Hey miss! You're hurt!" A young boy wonders over to us.

"I'm fine. Where are your parents?" I ask him but he just continues to look at all three of us in wonder.

I look into the reflection in his eyes to see a weird looking creature. That must be the Stand we are looking for! I think I heard Polnareff talking about a Stand that moves through reflections.

The kid continues to pester us so we have to think quick before the Stand can attack us.

"Sorry about this kid. I swear I'll buy you any candy you want!" Polnareff kicks dirt into the kids eye, the reflection of the Stand moving to Polnareff's eye. He calls out Silver Chariot, slicing through the Stand.

"Smart thinking!" Kakyoin compliments him.

An ominous yell of pain draws our attention so we run over to the abandoned looking building where the shout came from. Well, Kakyoin and Polnareff run.

"Hey guys wait up!" I begin limping towards them in pain due to my leg.

I'm prepared to fight the enemy but by the time I get there, the man with two right hands is already upside down against a fence, dead.

"Why am I never included in the action?" I huff, my teeth clenching due to the pain.

"Y/N I'm sorry. It was best you didn't get involved with this guy. He was a horrible, vile bastard." Kakyoin walks over to me, inspecting me over for any other injuries.

I try not to put too much pressure on my leg as it hurts a whole lot, even if Wind Resistance is doing her best to keep the wound shut.

"Here. We have to walk all the way back to the others so you might not want to put pressure on your leg." Kakyoin gestures for me to jump onto his back.

He calls out Heirophant Green who lifts me up gently and places me on Kakyoin's back. Kakyoin is careful not to touch my wound as we make our way back to the town.

Upon arrival, a voice calls out to us from behind. Kakyoin gently places me down and I turn to face the man behind us.

"You! You're that bastard cowboy who killed Avdol! I'll kill you!" I use Wind Resistance to knock him to the ground, ready to attack him.

But due to her attention being on him, my wound opens up on my leg. Blood seeps down my leg and all the way down to my ankle.

I cry out in pain, almost losing my balance.

"Y/N!"

Polnareff and Kakyoin call my name simultaneously. My Grandfather and my brother round the corner to see me in an awful state.

"Holy shit! What happened?!" Grandpa Joseph exclaims running over to us.

I feel myself getting dizzy from the blood loss, my vision fading in and out. Before I can fall, Kakyoin gently takes me into his arms and picks me up.

"We got into a car accident whilst trying to escape the enemy Stand."

I weakly look up at Kakyoin who is staring down at me with a worried expression. The red tendril falling over his face as he looks down.

I give him a smile, resting my head against his chest, list to his heartbeat which speeds up as I close my eyes.

"Come on Y/N! We have to help them!"

A voice calls out to me and I look around to see that I'm in some sort of medical room.

"What... where am I?" I ask.

"Darling... you're- don't tell me White Snake got to you too..." I turn to see someone staring back at me.

But I can't exactly see what they look like. It's almost as if they are fully blurred from the world.

"Wha- who are you?" I ask, backing away as I run into another room.

"Ma'am, you're not allowed to be here!" A doctor calls out to me but I ignore him.

I observe the room, my eyes landing on my brother who is hooked up to multiple machines. His lifeless body is being held up like a puppet, the soft beeping of the machine next to him taking his vitals.

"Ma'am, please leave this room. You are not permitted to be here." The doctor tells me again.

"What are you doing to my brother?! And where is Kakyoin?!" I frantically look around, trying to figure out what this awful situation is.

"Y/N..."

I push the doctors out of the way, looking over at Jotaro's unconscious self.

"Y/N."

I have to get out of here. I have to sace them!

"Y/N."

Who's 'them'?

"Y/N."

I snap my eyes open, the sun shining down on me from outside a window. A window? Oh...

"When did we get on this bus?" I squint my eyes at Kakyoin, whose lap I'm apparently layed on.

"Well you passed out from blood loss a while back. We had you patched up. You have a few stitches but there was no major damage. I'm glad to see you're awake though." He smiles, the same fuzzy feeling in my chest arises.

"Well shit... I guess I was out a while huh?" I laugh a little bit, sitting up.

"Y/N! We're on our way to the next city. Glad you're finally awake." Grandpa Joseph gives me a smile, ruffling my hair.

Alright, next Stand user... bring it on!