Chapter 67

The next few days pass and now it's time for us to head back to school.

I get ready and slip into my school uniform with a huff. I grab my bag and leave my room, looking for my brother and Kakyoin.

"Oh sweetie, are you ready for school?" Mom asks and I sigh with a small nod.

I walk into the living room to see that Jotaro and Kakyoin are already here. They are joined by Grandpa Joseph and Grandma Suzie.

"Oh! Now that everyone is here, we should take a photo!" Mom explains and I see Jotaro frown slightly. I punch him in his arm and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Come on, get in! Jotaro, use Star Platinum to take the photo." Grandpa Joseph tells him.

Star Platinum appears and picks up the Polaroid camera.

I stand beside Jotaro and Kakyoin. Kakyoin has his arm around me and Jotaro has his arm laying across my head. Mom kneels down on the floor with Grandpa Joseph and Grandma Suzie on both sides of her.

"Smile!"

We all give our best smiles, even Jotaro. Star Platinum takes the photo and it emerges from the camera.

"Well now that's done, you three better be off to school. Suzie and I are leaving today so you better be on your best behaviour for your mother. Understood?" Grandpa Joseph smiles and we nod.

"Good. Oh, and Kakyoin?" Grandpa Joseph turns to him with a some what scary expression.

"Yes Mr Joestar?"

"You better look after my granddaughter. Don't you dare break her heart. Got it?" Grandpa Joseph almost threatens Kakyoin.

"Yes of course!" Kakyoin wraps his arms around me and pulls me towards him. I smile, feeling protected.

Grandpa Joseph and Grandma Suzie leave our house and drive away to the airport. This leaves Jotaro, Nori and I to walk to school.

"God, I can't believe we have to go back already! School fucking sucks!" I exclaim, wanting to go back home.

"I know Y/N but we have to go back at some point. Besides, surely it's not that bad, right?" Kakyoin asks.

"You have no idea."

But when we get to school, Kakyoin soon realises what I'm talking about. Jotaro is swarmed with his group of fan girls and all the guys are looking over at me with wide eyes.

"Y/N's back!"

"She's still as gorgeous as ever!"

"Y/N I was waiting for you to get back! Wanna go on a date?"

"What happened to her hand?"

I roll my eyes, ignoring their comments and questions. Instead, I take Kakyoin's hand and follow along behind Jotaro.

"She's dating the new kid?"

"How come they all disappeared for over 50 days?"

Jeez, they even kept count how long we were gone? That's definitely not creepy at all.

"Right, I'll see you guys later. Jotaro, behave yourself. Nori, I love you." I smile at them, waving them goodbye as I enter my classroom.

The day goes by faster than I expect to say the least and now we are heading home. I can finally get away from everyone trying to get with me.

I hate to say it but, going on that journey was a breath of fresh air from school. Obviously it was hard for all of us, loosing people along the way and having to fight but at least we didn't have our annoying group of girls and guys after us.

"Nori, are you coming over to ours to play videogames?" I ask him. Kakyoin nods his head with a smile at the mention of videogames.

"Of course."

"Great! We can play F-Mega." I smirk, teasing him.

I see his face drop for a second before I laugh, kissing his cheek softly. I mess with his hair, making him groan in response.

"I'm just kidding Nori." I tease him and he visibly relaxes.

The three of us have a moments silence, taking in the streets of Japan. It really is nice to be back in a familiar area and not somewhere we've never experienced before.

Plus, everyone in our town is so lovely towards each other. Theres usually no fighting and almost no crime. It's a wonderful place really.

The silence is filled with people talking on the streets and vehicles passing by. It's so strange how everything has gone back to normal. However, there is still an awful feeling which I can't seem to shake.

I don't think any of us will be able to shake what happened in Egypt. That awful memory is a part of us forever now.

"So... what do you guys want to do after we leave school?" Kakyoin asks randomly.

I'm brought back to reality and I turn to Kakyoin who has a curious look upon his handsome face.

"Well... I was thinking that I might write a novel. I could base it around what happened to us on our journey to Egypt." I smile.

Jotaro turns to us with a stoic expression.

"I want to be a marine biologist."

I've always known that he'd want to be a marine biologist. It comes with his love for the ocean. I'm really not surprised to say the least.

"That's cool."

"Nori, what about you?" I ask, looking at him with a smile.

"I want to be an artist. Art has always been a strong point of mine and I enjoy it so... why not?" He smiles.

That's nice. We all have our aims which we can now work to achieve. However, there is one aim that I am not ready to tell them about just yet.

I want to join the Speedwagon Foundation and investigate those Stand arrows.