Chapter 26

This is beginning to freak me out.

"Come on, we have to get her out of here before we cause an even bigger commotion." Grandpa Joseph exclaims but the boys stop him.

"Mr Joestar wait... we almost have him." Polnareff smiles.

His smiling is cut short when blood begins spilling past his lips and he cries in pain.

"Guys please stop! I don't want any of you to get hurt over me. Just let me die if I have to." I frown, preparing myself for death.

My legs go weak and I try to sit on the floor but Grandpa Joseph holds me upright still. I look at our reflections in the mirror to see the horrific states we're all in.

I have a pained look on my face which I didn't even know about. I look like I haven't slept in days.

Polnareff is crouched on the ground beside us, blood still coming from his mouth and wounds. His face shows pure shock.

Grandpa Joseph looks extremely worried. He already has to worry about my mother and Jotaro. He shouldn't have me to make him worry too.

Kakyoin has a look of both worry and determination on his face. His red tendril blows in front of his face in a light breeze as he concentrates.

"I did it! He's leaving her brain!" Kakyoin exclaims with a wide smile.

"Nice going Kakyoin! Wait- if he's leaving, that means The Lovers will return to it's user. We have no way of warning Jotaro!" Grandpa Joseph worries.

I watch as the tiny Stand leaves my body and I sigh in relief. There is a ghost pain which shoots through my body, reminding me of all the pain Dan Of Steel caused me.

"How are you feeling?" Kakyoin asks me.

I throw my arms around him in a tight hug, almost in tears. I close my eyes and take in his scent. Of course he smells like cherries.

I kiss his cheek and pull back, staring into his violet eyes. He looks shocked but there's also some other emotion behind his eyes.

I realise what I just did, pulling away as I notice his cheeks are a little pink. I bet mine are worse.

"Hey! Where's my hug?"

"Yeah and mine!? You saving all the affection for your bo-"

"Okay that's it! Here!" I throw my arms around Grandpa Joseph and Polnareff in a side hug, smiling at the scene.

But as grateful as I am for being saved, we have to find my brother and help him out.

"We need to find Jotaro before Dan has the chance to kill him." I say.

"I tied Heirophant Green to Dan's Stand so we can track him down. Let's go." Kakyoin explains.

Wow he's smart. He's extremely cute yet very attractive. How can he be so perfect?

"You're staring Y/N." Grandpa Joseph whispers, pulling me along with the others. I try to ignore the comment but he continues on.

"You and me are gonna have a little chat later." He teases.

Oh fuck.

The four of us run through the streets all the way to Jotaro and Dan. Star Platinum has already been summoned and is holding what I assume to be Dan's Stand. Of course, Dan tries to cause some trouble but we shut that shit down instantly.

"Hey wait here a second. I have some unfinished business to take care of." I smirk walking over to Dan.

I strut over to Dan, a smile on my face as I look down at his broken and bloody self. He looks awful.

So why not make him worse?

"H-hey gorgeous... care t-to help me out? He he." Dan tries to smile back at me.

I make it seem like I'm thinking for a moment but then my smile turns into another smirk.

"No."

I use my leg to kick him straight in the face, his nose cracking under my foot. Wow that felt good.

"Jotaro, he's all yours." I walk away, hearing Star Platinum 'ora' Dan.

"That... was... amazing!" Polnareff squeals like a little girl which makes me laugh.

I look over at Kakyoin who still has a dazed expression from earlier which makes me look down. Maybe I've upset him.

Behind me, Jotaro walks up to us with his usual stoic expression. He grabs my arm and drags me away from the group.

"I'm taking Y/N for a second. I need to talk to her."

Jotaro drags me around a corner and into an alleyway where no one can see us. I'm stood here waiting for him to shout at me or lecture me.

But he never does.

Instantly, he pulls me towards him and wraps me in a hug. I stiffen, completely shocked at his behaviour. I wrap my arms around my brother, remembering all the times he used to hug me after I got injured when we were younger.

But the feeling soon washes away as he pulls away, pulling his hat over his eyes.

"Good grief. You could have gotten yourself killed." He mumbles and walks away.

"Oh dear brother you have no idea. Guess you don't want me to tell the others what just happened?" I smirk and he nods his head.

As we walk back over, everyone gives us a questioning look but we just shrug it off.

"Right, let's get moving. We have to pick up a car for our next journey." Grandpa Joseph leads us into a car rental place.

I feel like this crusade will only get more bizarre the closer we get to Dio.