Chapter 54

The day is finally here.

All 7 of us Crusaders find ourselves wondering the streets of Cairo once more.

I stand leaning up against a wall beside Kakyoin, holding his hand in mine as we watch the others communicate with another man. The guy claims he can help find the building.

Grandpa Joseph gives the man the photo of Dio's mansion and the man sets off in his shiny black car.

"Do you really think he'll find it?" Kakyoin asks.

"Hopefully. I think we're all starting to loose hope." I frown, looking back over at the others to see that one of them is missing.

"Hey guys? Where did Iggy go? I swear Polnareff, you and that dog have more in common than you think." I smirk at him.

Everyone laughs at my comment apart from Polnareff who crosses his arms like a little kid. We wait around for about another 20 minutes but we still haven't heard anything from the man we sent to find Dio's mansion.

"I feel like we should go look for Iggy. He's been missing for a while." Kakyoin suggests and we all agree.

"I think it's best we stay together this time. We could be close to Dio so we have to be cautious." I tell them.

The 6 of us search the streets of Cairo to try and find Iggy but he doesn't seem to be around. And neither does the man we sent to find the mansion.

"Do you think the man was attacked by an enemy Stand?" I ask Kakyoin.

"It's possible, yes." He replies with slight worry.

We continue our search but we're cut short when we hear a slight whimper coming from around a corner. Iggy limps around the corner, one of his paws bandaged up.

"Iggy! Did you get into a fight with an enemy?" Polnareff asks, concerned for the dog. Despite them having their differences, I feel like they could get along well.

Iggy sees us and turns around. He looks back at us and straight ahead again.

"What's he trying to say?"

"I think, he may know where the mansion is." Kakyoin guesses.

Iggy leads us down a long street, our hearts beating faster and faster by the second. If he has found it, then I was correct. Dio is close.

"Oh my god."

In front of us stands a large grand mansion in the centre of Cairo. There is a vehicle with some ice stuck into it, thr man we asked to find Dio's mansion being the unfortunate victim of the attack.

"Well... I guess this is it." Jotaro mumbles under his breath.

"Yeah, I guess it is."

The seven of us stare at the mansion, a looming presence swarming it. The feeling is unwelcoming and unsettling, creating a sense of fear in all of us.

"Um, guys?" I start, getting everyone's attention.

"I just want to say... thank you. We've all come so far on our journey. We've been through some pretty bizarre moments. But we've all stuck by each other. If I make this out alive, I hope we can all stick together after this is over. But if I don't... I just want you all to know I love you guys." I smile, Kakyoin slipping his hand in mine beside me.

"Y/N is right. Wa have come so far. So let's not let our efforts be for nothing. We can defeat Dio together." Grandpa Joseph looks confident.

We all face Dio's mansion once again as we stand proud. This crusade has been some of the best moments of my entire life. I'm not about to let them go to waste.

"Nori." I whisper his name with a small smile.

He turns to me and I pull him towards me, kissing him. The kiss is almost desperate, like a last resort of feeling love.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Now it's time.

We must face Dio. We must face the man who has caused my family so much pain. We must face the man who has messed with the Joestar's.

We must kill the man who tore everything apart from the start.

Now, all 7 of us are walking as a group through the mansions gates. We cautiously look around for anything that could attack us but we find nothing.

"He's toying with us." I say, more to myself than anyone else.

"I agree miss Y/N. He definitely knows that we are here." Avdol agrees with me.

We slowly wonder over to a door on the side of the building. We reach for the handle but instead, the door swings open on it's own.

"What the- what is that?!" Polnareff exclaims, pointing to something emerging from the darkness. It seems to be coming towards us.

It's... it's a man!

"Hello. I am D'arby. Terrence T D'arby. I am the butler of this mansion." The man smiles with a slight bow.

He seems to be floating off the ground in a weird way. He's definitely a Stand user. But that name... D'arby.

"D'arby huh? Are you related to that gambling dick face who stole our souls?" I glare at him.

The butler laughs a little bit, looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Yes, in fact I am. He is my older brother." The man smirks. He goes on to tell us some boring story of how he was treated like shit by him but if I'm being honest, I'm more focused on Dio and how to kill that bastard.

"Yeah, yeah, now move aside." I try to step past him but Jotaro pushes me back. I stumble slightly from the force and Kakyoin catches me.

Jotaro uses Star Platinum to punch the butler but he dodges. Multiple times. He laughs, opening up some sort of portal on the ground, pulling Jotaro with him. Grandpa Joseph grabs onto him but begins to slip.

Kakyoin and I act instantly, grabbing onto my Grandfather.

But we all end up getting pulled in.