Chapter 61

I open my eyes to see that I'm in a beautiful green field. There is a small oak tree with a swing attached to it.

I walk over to it, running my fingers over the smooth wood. A slight breeze blows the swing back and forth gently.

"Y/N?"

I turn around to see Grandpa Joseph with a frown on his face. He walks over to me, placing his hands on the side of my face.

"You're not supposed to be here." He says, almost in tears.

"Dio... he- Dio killed me when I was buying Jotaro some more time. He severed my hand and threw a knife into my shoulder. I must have died from the blood loss." I frown.

Grandpa Joseph wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

Then I get a sudden realisation.

"Grandpa Joseph? Where's Noriaki?" I ask, pulling away from him as I look around.

"Kakyoin isn't here Y/N..."

I feel my heart clench. If he's not here then... he didn't die. I didn't kill him! But now I'm dead... we won't be able to see each other again.

"Hey... it's okay Y/N. You fought well. Even though I didn't want to see you here, I'm still happy to see that you fought till the end." He smiles at me.

"Polnareff and Jotaro are still left in the fight. I have a feeling they'll kill Dio." I tell him with a sad smile.

Grandpa Joseph nods, leading me towards the top of the hill.

"Y/N... there is someone I want you to meet." Grandpa Joseph smiles.

We make it to the top of the hill and I see a man with his back turned to us. He has blonde hair and a bandana tied around his head. His blue jacket sticks out a mile away.

"Oi Caesar! Come over here!" Grandpa Joseph calls out to the man.

The guy named Caesar walks over to us with a soft smile. Grandpa Joseph stands slightly in front of me, smiling between Caesar and I.

"Y/N, this is Caesar Zeppeli. Caesar, this is Y/N Kujo. Y/N is one of my two grand children." Grandpa Joseph says proudly.

Caesar walks up to me with a smile, taking my hand in his with a slight bow.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Y/N." He greets me in a soft Italian accent.

"Likewise." I smile.

Grandpa Joseph walks up to the two of us, placing his arms around our shoulders. Caesar scowls at him but I laugh at his childish behaviour.

"Y/N, you remind me a lot of Caesar with your reckless behaviour." Grandpa Joseph laughs.

Caesar begins chasing Grandpa Joseph around, yelling at him in Italian which makes me laugh.

I'm sorry I can't make it back to you Kakyoin. I'll see you when you finally get here in many years time.

3rd Person POV:

Jotaro finally managed to defeat Dio. The man who caused the world a lot of pain has finally fallen.

A pair of footsteps come running down the street towards Jotaro. The person comes to a stop, staring at the only remaining Joestar.

"Jotaro? Where... where's Y/N? Where's Mr Joestar?" Kakyoin asks, staring in worry at Jotaro.

Tears threaten to fall from Jotaro's eyes as Kakyoin mentions Y/N and Joseph.

"No..."

Kakyoin's heart feels as if it has been ripped from his chest as he realises they were killed. His first and only love was brutally killed.

In the distance, paramedics from the Speedwagon Foundation begin rushing around, looking for any survivors. Jotaro and Kakyoin rush over to the noise, another ambulance placing Dio's remains into the vehicle.

"We have a female with multiple scratches and wounds. She has a knife in her shoulder and her hand has been severed clean off." A paramedic says.

Kakyoin watches as someone is being wheeled away on a stretcher. The girls hand falls from the side as she is being moved. He then gets a glimpse at her face.

Kakyoin let's out a sob as he rushes over, noticing who it is.

"Y/N!!! Let me through!" He yells, trying to get to her.

"Slow down! Who are you?" A paramedic says. Kakyoin now has tears falling from his eyes as he takes Y/N's cold hand.

"She's my girlfriend. Please let me go with her!" Kakyoin begs.

The paramedics let him in the ambulance, leaving Jotaro behind, his heart breaking as he sees his dead sister on a stretcher.

As the ambulance sets off, the paramedics begin to use defibrillators to try and revive the girl.

"Clear!"

Her body jolts as the shock is sent through her body. Kakyoin's ears ring as all sound is blocked out. He's crying, the ambulance sirens are ringing and paramedics are shouting.

"Clear!"

Y/N's POV:

"Grandpa Joseph... what- what's happening? Grandpa Joseph?!" I look at him but he begins to disappear until he isn't here anymore.

"Caesar? What's happening?" I look at him.

I feel my body warming up and I look down at my hand which begins to disappear too.

"Y/N... you shouldn't have been here from the start. They're bringing you back to life." Caesar smiles.

He walks towards me, pulling me into a hug.

"Please look after Joseph for me."

I feel myself fading away from his arms. My body keeps warming up until...

I gasp, opening my eyes to see that I'm in an ambulance. There is a oxygen mask over my face. I look around as paramedics begin frantically moving around the small space.

Then I see him.

"Oh my god! Y/N!"

Kakyoin rushes over to my side, gripping my right hand tightly. I notice my left hand has been wrapped in something to keep it from bleeding.

I forgot Dio took my hand.

"N-Nori... I'm- I... I thought I killed you." I sob, squeezing his hand.

"What? No! You saved me! I thought you were gone for good!" He kisses my hand gently.

I sigh with a content smile, finally feeling at ease.

We finally did it.

Dio is dead and we can move on.

We may have lost people along the way and we will never forget them. Avdol, Iggy... I hope you're having the time of your lives in the afterlife.

I smile, closing my eyes out of tiredness.

I can't believe we won.