Chapter 75

Today is the day of mine and Nori's wedding. Honestly, I'm extremely nervous but I know I'm just being irrational.

"Oh my... you look perfect Y/N." My mother walks into the room with tears pooling in her eyes.

As much as I hate to admit it... I know father isn't coming. If in being honest, I dont think he's ever going to come back. But I don't want to ruin today. That's why Grandpa Joseph insisted he is the one to walk me down the isle.

"Wow... I never thought I'd see this day. You both look wonderful." Grandpa Joseph wipes away a tear, watching his daughter and granddaughter hugging each other in the middle of the room.

"Thanks Grandpa Joseph. I'm ready now." I smile, linking my arm with his as we walk down the hall.

My heart beats faster in my chest as we get closer to the room. I take a deep breath, letting all my worries leave my body.

"You ready?" Grandpa Joseph.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I give him a small smile.

With that, we walk into the room and everyone stands up. Everyone stares in awe as I enter the room. I lock eyes with Nori who looks as if he is about to cry as well.

I look to my right slightly to see that even Wind Resistance, Heirophant Green, Star Platinum and Silver Chariot are all watching. It's funny though... no one can see them apart from us.

Grandpa Joseph leads me all the way to the front before going to his seat, leaving me in front of Noriaki.

"I- you look absolutely outstanding." Nori says with wide eyes.

"You look just as good yourself Nori." I smile back at him.

There is a moments silence as the guests sit down, indicating that it's time for us to recite our vows.

"We have gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of Y/N Kujo and Noriaki Kakyoin."

We both look at each other, Nori being the first to go ahead and say his vows.

"Y/N... I know I keep telling you this way too much but I can't help myself. You're the most amazing, kind, beautiful and talented woman I have ever met. You're one of a kind and I'm so glad I met you all those years ago." Nori smiles and I feel like I could cry on the spot.

"Nori, you honestly have no idea how much you have done for me. You've taken care of me so much over these past years. You've affected me in many ways, some which you probably haven't even noticed. Your gorgeous smile always brings the light into my life.I promise to love you just as much as you love me because you deserve everything." I finish.

The guests 'awe' at our short vows and I try my best to hold back tears. I can't believe we've actually made it this far with our lives.

"Do you, Noriaki Kakyoin, take Y/N Kujo to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

I feel my heart skip a beat.

"And do you, Y/N Kujo, take Noriaki Kakyoin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

Nori and I lock eyes on each other as we place the rings on each others fingers. His touch is so delicate which makes me blush slightly.

"With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you... husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!"

Instantly, Nori pulls me into his arms, dipping me slightly as he places a tender kiss to my lips. The guests all cheer as we do so.

When we seperate, I notice that Grandpa Joseph and Polnareff are crying, clinging onto each other. Jotaro is smiling, his arm around his girlfriend who also gives us a wide smile.

Without warning, Nori picks me up and carries me bridal style down the isle. He leads me outside and we have some cute photos taken by a professional photographer.

After a few minutes, I call over mom, Grandpa Joseph, Grandma Suzie, Jotaro and Polnareff to take a photo with us as well.

We recreate the old Polaroid photo we took back in Egypt the best we could, the camera flashing as the photo is taken.

"This probably has to be one of the best days of my life." I smile, admiring the ring on my finger.

Nori's gentle hand is placed under mine as he locks his fingers with my own. I look up at his smiling face, placing another short but sweet kiss to his lips.

"The car is here. We should start heading off to the reception." Nori says and I nod, telling everyone that we will meet them there.

Long story short, the reception was a laugh. Polnareff and Grandpa Joseph somehow ended up way too drunk, Grandma Suzie scolding them which was hilarious.

My mother and Nori's parents all talked and smiled together. I'm so glad they get along well.

Nori and I also have our first dance which was... interesting to say the least.

Now it's time for me to throw the bouquet of flowers. A shitty tradition really but it will be nice to see who will possibly get married next.

"Is everyone ready?" I ask with a smile and everyone cheers.

"Okay! One... two... three!"

I throw the bouquet behind me and turn around to see who caught it.

Jotaro's girlfriend.

"Well... it looks like you're the next in line to get married Jotaro!" I laugh as his girlfriend runs over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Jotaro scowls at me slightly but blushes at the same time. Nori comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around me. He places his hands over my stomach looking over my shoulder.

"So... Mrs Kakyoin... are you excited to start our little family?" Nori asks and I feel butterflies in my chest.

"Of course I am. As long as I'm with you. But I get it now. All this hard work paid off." I smile at him before continuing.

"This is what's worth fighting for."