Chapter 7

After packing a few essentials and extra clothes, we all finally head out of the front door.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jotaro glares at me as I put down my bag.

"What do you mean? I'm coming with you to find Dio." I smile up at him.

"Good grief." He pulls down his hat and grumbles to himself. I think I heard him mumble something about not wanting me to get hurt. But I could just be imagining it.

I ignore his comments and incessant mumbling, focusing on everything that is happening in front of me.

There are multiple vans outside out house and people start to rush past us towards my mother.

"Don't worry. They're members of the Speedwagon Foundation. They're here to monitor Holly and keep her in a good condition." Grandpa Joseph tells us.

We simply nod, all getting in a small car which is parked out front. Grandpa Joseph drives with Avdol in the passenger seat. That leaves me stuck in the back with my brother and Kakyoin. Great.

The car is pretty cramped which makes Jotaro grumble, having to be sat right next to me.

I roll my eyes, not paying attention to his bitchiness and instead, I watch the scenery which passes us by as we drive towards the airport.

Every so often, I catch a glimpse of Kakyoin who keeps looking over at me slightly from the side but I choose to ignore his gaze.

I don't need any distractions. I just need to find Dio, kill him and come home.

That simple.

About 30 minutes later, we finally arrive at the airport. We go through security checks and luggage checks until finally, we are on board the plane.

"Avdol and I will be sat together. We have 3 seats in front of ours which are yours. Keep your eyes out for anything suspicious." Grandpa Joseph states as he sits down.

"I call the window seat!" I exclaim, sitting down next to the window.

Kakyoin let's out a small laugh, sitting down next to me with a smile. Jotaro however, continues with his grumbling.

Once everyone is on board, the flight finally takes off.

I can't believe I actually got on a plane with Grandpa Joseph. This surely can't end well for any of us.

No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to fall asleep on this plane. I've been trying to get some shut eye for about half an hour but it's no use.

"You can rest your head on my shoulder if you'd like. I don't mind. I can see you're trying to sleep." Kakyoin says in a quiet tone of voice not to wake the others up.

Should I? I guess he's not exactly a stranger anymore. At this point, he's a close acquaintance. Maybe even a friend.

"Thanks Kakyoin. I appreciate it." I offer him a small smile.

I rest my head against his shoulder, well technically the top of his arm, finally finding some peace in the situation. I let my eyes close and I drift into a dreamless sleep.

Shortly after, I'm awoken from my sleep as I hear a strange buzzing sound. How bizarre.

I look around to notice that everyone is still fast asleep so I get up and head towards the planes toilet so I can wash my face.

I think I'm already going insane.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror, looking back at myself and the huge bags under my eyes. Well don't I look great.

I sigh, splashing my face with water and waking myself up.

"Pull yourself together. You're gonna save your mother and be back in no time." I say to myself in the reflection. Great, now I'm talking to myself. I must be insane.

Suddenly, I get a sharp pain in my head and I close my eyes. I'm having another vision episode.

In the vision, I hear screaming and shouting. I see a plane. No. I see our plane. But it's heading downwards. We are gonna crash!

I gasp for air as I open my eyes, staring at my reflection one more time. I grab the door handle as I rush out back into the seating are of the plane.

I run towards the front of the plane, ignoring the fact that my Grandfather, Avdol, Jotaro and Kakyoin are all stood around a severely injured man.

The word 'massacre' is written on the wall in blood but I still don't question it. I have one thing on my mind right now.

And that is to stop this plane from crashing.

"Y/N! Where were you? Y/N?" Grandpa Joseph says.

I quickly ignore their stares and run straight past them to the cockpit.

"Y/N! Answer us you bitch." Jotaro stops me and I turn around just before entering the cockpit.

"There's not much time! This plane is gonna crash and we have to stop it before it does!" I call out.

Everyone follows me into the cockpit so we can try to stop everyone from dying a horrible death. Jotaro pushes the air hostesses out of the way but Kakyoin catches them.

I can't help but feel bad for them but at the same time, slightly jealous. Not a lot though. Honestly, I have no idea why. I just met this boy.

The plane starts to descend quicker and I brace myself. I'm stood in between the pilot and co-pilot seats but there is nothing to hold onto as we make our quick decent.

"Brace yourselves!"

I close my eyes and wait for the impact of the plane to hit the water. I feel an arm wrap around me, pulling me towards them in order to shield me from the impact.

Once my Grandfather lands the plane into the ocean, I let out a sigh of relief that none of us got hurt.

I open my eyes to see that it was Kakyoin who had shielded me from the impact. He stares down at me as if he is trying to check me for any injuries.

"You okay?" He asks.

I simply nod as he let's me go. I look at everyone else as they all do the same. At least we survived.

But I knew there was a reason I didn't want to get on a plane with Grandpa Joseph.

This is the reason.