Chapter 77

I knew there was something off about Morioh!

Just yesterday, Josuke came running to me, Jotaro and Noriaki to tell us that he found another two Stand users. They had a Stand arrow in their possession and have been giving people Stands all throughout Morioh.

"Y/N, Jotaro, Noriaki... this is Okuyasu Nijimura." Josuke introduces his new friend.

I politely wave at him and the other two nod their heads. Okuyasu looks at me with wide eyes and leans over to whisper to Josuke.

But he doesn't seem to be the quietest person ever.

"That's your Niece?! She's hot!"

Nori widens his eyes which makes me chuckle to myself. I walk up to Okuyasu who looks extremely nervous as I do so. I gently pat his shoulder with a warm smile.

"I'm sure you'll find someone some day. You just have to wait for the right person." I smile at him encouragingly.

I then turn to Nori who has a soft smile upon his lips, knowing exactly what I am referring to. Meeting him was the best thing to happen. He is my person.

"Well, we best be off to school. See you guys later!" Josuke waves goodbye as the two of them leave.

"I remember when we were all back in school. What a weird time." I laugh as we head back into the hotel room.

We walk over to the desk which is in front of a huge window. Many documents and photos are strung out all across it.

"So has anyone had any luck trying to locate the Stand arrow?" Noriaki asks but I shake my head.

"We've had no luck so far. Stand users have been popping up out of nowhere recently. Whoever has the arrow is still here in Morioh." I inform him.

"Women have been disappearing too. I wonder if that has something to do with it." Jotaro adds on.

The three of us continue to look for any information possible on who could have the arrow. I find myself walking over to a small food store to get us a few snacks.

As I enter, I feel someone bump into my shoulder. I turn to see a blonde haired man who has a slightly shocked expression.

"Oh ma'am, I'm so sorry. I sincerely apologise for running into you." The man bows his head slightly. However, I don't fail to notice how he is staring at my hands weirdly.

Maybe he just has a hand fetish?

"That's alright. I didn't look where I was going either." I give him an awkward smile.

The man apologises again before walking away. Something about him didn't seem right. Or maybe I'm just anxious about the whole situation.

For the rest of the day, I spend time surveying the town in hopes of finding something out of place or bizarre. But so far, I've had no luck.

"Y/N you're back! Did you find anything darling?" Nori asks, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Unfortunately, no. I've found no trace of the arrow so far. Maybe we should ask Polnareff if he has found the one we were looking for before?" I say.

Nori nods, dialing the telephone on the small desk in the corner of the room. For a moment, he talks to Polnareff until his face drops.

"Y/N, Polnareff wants to talk to you." Nori holds the phone out to me. I take it and place it against my ear.

"Hey Pol... how you doing?" I ask with a worried tone.

"I'm fine Y/N. In fact, I'm better than fine! Remember when we were looking for another one of the arrows? Well, I found it." Polnareff says with excitement.

"You did?! Where are you?" I ask with worry laced in my voice.

"I'm currently in Italy. Someone else is after the arrow though." Polnareff says which makes me worry even more.

"Who?"

"I don't exactly know..."

Fuck sake. How are we supposed to keep the arrow away from someone when we don't even know who they are?

"Okay. I'll write down your address. I'll be there in 3 days time." I sigh.

We say our goodbyes and I put down the phone to see Nori staring at me in disbelief.

"You can't go Y/N. I don't want you to get hurt. Plus, we only recently got to Morioh. We still have a mission to take care of here." Nori frowns.

"Polnareff is on his own Nori. Someone is after him. I have to help otherwise something bad might happen." I reason with my husband.

It takes a few minutes for him to finally agree with me. However, I can see that he is still hesitant to let me go without him.

"Please be careful Y/N. I know you're strong but you don't know who you could be dealing with." Nori kisses me on the lips, picking me up and placing me on the sofa.

"I promise I'll be careful. Besides, we've actually been here way longer than you think. So our efforts haven't been for nothing. Nori... I love you so much." I smile, brushing my fingers through his hair gently as he sits down beside me.

"I love you so much too."

Nori snakes his arm around my waist and I lean my head on his shoulder. I smile, feeling relaxed beside him. Jotaro isn't back for a few hours since he's with Josuke so Nori and I have time to relax together.

I only have another day left in Morioh. We've been here for a while now and I'm pretty sure tomorrow is the day Grandpa Joseph is coming to see us.

Who knows how Josuke will react.