Chapter 84

Giorno has agreed to let us stay at the House of Passione for a week or so. The guy has good intentions and I can clearly see that he's nothing like his father.

"Nori, I'm gonna go for a short walk around the house outside. The garden looks pretty and the weather is nice. You want to join me?" I ask my husband.

"I would but Jotaro wants to talk to me about something. He didn't say what exactly but I think it could be important." Nori replies and I give him a small nod.

I place a soft kiss to his cheek before leaving the room. I wonder down the halls towards the exit, stepping out of the grand front door. I close my eyes, taking in the sun as it shines down on me.

A moment passes and I reopen my eyes, finally beginning my walk around the garden. Butterflies and other insects and creatures are scattered around the garden.

"This place is truly beautiful isn't it?"

I turn around to see Giorno walking towards me with a soft smile.

"It really is. Thank you for letting us stay here." I smile back at him with a small nod of my head.

There is a pleasant silence between the both of us but I am still getting the feeling that he has something he wants to say.

"Y/N... when the three of you told me about my father, was there anything else to the story? I feel like something else happened." Giorno confesses.

"I... There is something else. I'm not sure if you'll want to hear it." I sigh waiting for his response.

"I can tell whatever it is bothers you. If my father did something unlawful I would like to know." Giorno says, a hint of curiosity in his words.

Fine. I guess it can't hurt to open up to him.

"Dio- your father... he killed me." I say.

I look at Giorno who has a confused and shocked expression on his face. He probably doesn't believe me but then again, we've all seen so much. Anything is possible at this point. Heck, probably even time travel could be possible!

"In Cairo, Dio and I fought. We fought until I was pushed to my limit. He cut off my hand and left me to die. I was blinded by rage to the point where I completely burnt out." I frown, remembering my time in Cairo and the afterlife.

"Then how, if you don't mind me asking, are you alive?" Giorno asks.

"Honestly? I'm not really sure myself. All I was told was that it wasn't my time to die. Either way, I'm thankful for everything. I now have a family which I love and would do anything for." I smile, thinking about Noriaki and Mayumi.

Giorno nods, looking out into the distance beside me. Now I can tell he has something he wants to say too.

"I knew someone like that once. He was extremely selfless. The first time he died... he came back. But the second time, we lost him for good. I respected that man so much with all my heart. He helped me have a good life." Giorno frowns.

"If you don't mind telling me, I would like to know about what happened." I say, waiting for his response.

Giorno tells me of his Stand battles and his friends. Bruno, Mista, Narancia, Fugo, Trish, Abbacchio. Now the only ones still here are Giorno, Mista and Trish. Apparently Fugo disappeared a long time ago.

"Giorno I'm so sorry that happened to you." I try to reassure him but he shakes his head, holding his hand up slightly.

"I'm honestly okay. Everything that happened wasn't for nothing. Without their help, the House of Passione wouldn't be where it is today." Giorno gives a genuine smile.

In any universe, there will always be a balance of good and evil. Some people are just misunderstood but some are pure evil. If I could, I would choose to get rid of every evil person in the world. Unfortunately, there is no possible way for that to happen.

"Thank you for sharing your story Giorno ans thank you for listening to mine." I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders.

"It's my pleasure Y/N. Thank you for listening to me as well." He smiles, leaning against a garden railing, looking at the hills in the distance.

A short silence passes again but it's still comfortable. The light breeze brushes past us and the smell of the fresh air surrounds the area.

"You know, I'm glad we crossed paths Y/N."

"Me top Giorno. Again, thank you for letting us stay here." I thank him with a smile.

"Of course Y/N. You're always welcome here any time. Please make yourself at home. I have some business I have to attend to but I will talk to you when I can." Giorno nods before we part ways.

This whole meeting with Giorno has gone extremely well. I'm glad he didn't take his father's death too harshly. I feel like we will be good allies.

For the rest of the day, I take a look around the building. The House of Passione is quite beautiful if I do say so myself.

The walls are littered with photos of whom I assume were Giorno's friends who he was talking about. Although, I still haven't seen Trish anywhere. Maybe she's on a vacation or something?

I continue towards the room Nori and I are sharing, smiling as I flop onto the bed.

I'm glad today went well. All things considered, this could be even better for the Speedwagon Foundation.