Can I go back to bed please?

The weather was the type of weather that one should only be curled up in a ball sleeping in a cozy bed during it. The type of cold harsh wind that made your cheeks feel numb, turning them a bright red. The finger numbing, leg destroying type of cold that almost made your whole body burn.

Luckily for Aveline Rosiee (since luck really seemed to be on her side this year) it was on a day of such weather, she happened to have a match against the Slytherin team. And on top of that it was an evening match, and certainly the sky would be dark by the time they finished.

"It's really not th-that bad," Aveline shivered, standing infront of her team before the game. She was wearing her hufflepuff uniform with a jumper over top, trying to catch as much warmth in her body as she possibly could.

The team looked about ready to die, considering Slytherin was normally the most terrifying match of the year and now they had to deal with horrifying harsh scotland winter. Slytherin was known for their dirty play, they were the type of people to hit you from behind and push you off your broom. And this year Slytherin had been even more violent.

"Not to be negative, but this is going to go horrible," a fifth year chaser groaned. Nellie Mcquad, who was trying to warm herself up in a giant hoodie.

"Maybe!" Aveline said energetically. "But if we die, let's die trying."

"Good speech captain," Dorcas snorted.

Aveline was not looking forward to this match in particular because the captain was— of course— Evan Rosier himself. This had caused so much commotion around the school, that despite the weather most of the school had packed the stands.

Everyone wanted to see a Rosier versus Rosier show down, and a Quidditch match was the perfect time for this to happen. Especially as tension was at an all time high.

As they stepped out onto the field they couldn't even see the stands, covered by the flurry of snow and dark hue in the air. Squinting Aveline made her way to the middle of the field, were Evan stood waiting. His jaw clenched with a very pissed expression on his face.

Madam Hooch looked as if she wanted to be literally anywhere else but standing between the two Rosier's, who were glaring at each-other so intently it was enough to start fire.

"Captain Rosier, other Captain Rosier, please shake hands," she directed.

Neither of the twins moved, hands at there side like stubborn little toddlers. Aveline was the first to break, taking a step forward and holding out her hand. Evan harshly grabbed onto it, crushing it so intensely she was doing her best not to wince.

"I want a good clean game from the two of you, you both understand?"

When they both only nodded, she tutted.

"Say it out loud, both of you."

"Yes," the both muttered at the same time.

Luckily for Aveline (this is sarcasm by the way) the whole team was packed full of idiotic boys who wanted to kill her. There was Theodore— her lovely fiancé— Goyle, Mulciber, Crabbe. The only person who didn't entirely want to hurt her was Regulus. Though he was the seeker so that didn't help her case.

Theodore and Mulciber were the beaters, and Aveline was certain they wouldn't be aiming for the person with the ball, but her head.

"Good luck little sister," Evan snickered.

The whistle blew and the teams jumped up in the air, and immediately Aveline felt some harshly knock into her. Of course it was Evan, who shrugged his shoulders with a laugh as if he hadn't just knocked her off her broom.