Fun times :)

One Month later:

Aveline wasn't sure what she was envisioning being a graduated woman. She was imaging freedom, and staying up till 2am bar hopping and meeting new friends, maybe taking a vacation and relaxing.

What she certainly wasn't envisioning was waking up at the crack of dawn to go to Auror training and coming home so tired all she could do was lay on the couch with Sirius and pray her body aches would go away.

"I didn't think it was possible for my ass to be in this much pain," Sirius groaned.

James, Sirius, and Aveline were currently laid out on the couch in the small flat shared by Aveline and Sirius. Though they appreciated the Potter parents generosity, the two purebloods began to feel like freeloaders. And with more money to their bars then they knew what to do with, the two purebloods decided to rent a little apartment in muggle London.

Auror training had started just two weeks after graduation. Right now, they were in what they called the conditioning stage, which meant work outs so intense it are them want to cry.

According to Fabian and Gideon, this stage of training was to weed out the weak.

If you made it through the weeks of conditioning, you moved onto being an actual auror apprentice.

Aveline was begining to wonder if she was the weak they werre trying to weed out. 

"I actually think I can't move," James whispered.

The worst part was they would have to do the same thing tomorrow and the next day and the next day. On top of that they also were trying to balance Order work and the burning desire to be young and have actual fun. 

Tonight was one of those nights, where though her bed and a warm cup of chamomile tea was calling her name, Aveline knew that the amount of nights infront of her where she could be reckless and young with her friends was dwindling. 

"Come on," she sighed, stepping off the couch and cracking her back. It made such a loud noise Sirius winced, looking at her with disgust in his face. "We can't just sit around all night and do nothing. Its a friday night, lets do something fun." 

"Fun?" Sirius questioned as the concept was as unfamillar to him as outerspace. "I am not sure I am capable of having fun at my old age." 

James scoffed, finding the courage to pull himself of the couch.  "Sirius first of all, you are only eighteen and second of all Aveline is right. I for one will not let this war take away my youth— 

"Why does everything have to be an inspirational speech with you? Can't you just say you feel like getting proper sloshed with the mates and leave it at that?" 

James opened his mouth to respond then shut it as if was actually considering Sirius's words. 

"James, you run home and get Lily, I'll send the word out to the girls, and Sirius you can rally Remus and Peter. Meet in an hour?"  Aveline said.

Muttering something under his breathe about how annoying Sirius was, James went with a flash to retrive Lily. The muggleborn witch had since been living with Potter family after graduation, partly for her safety and partly for the safety of her two muggle parents and muggle sister. It was easier to keep Lily's muggleborn identity hidden away when she was not living amongst muggles herself. 

A couple patronus messages later, an outfit change and three swigs of tequila straight from the bottle each, Sirius and Aveline were rushing down the street of muggle London to a slightly dingy pub the group of graduates had frequently been attending.