And so the party begins

Not a single world had been said to Aveline when she woke up the morning of July 1st. She was simply grabbed out her bed and immediately dragged to the bathroom. Where she was pampered and smothered in lotions and potions till her skin glowed.

Then, she was dragged back into her room were a flurry of people were moving around. Her Mother, Mrs Nott, dozens of house elves, and even hired witches to help Aveline get ready.

Her stomach was rumbling with hunger, her body cold as she only had a white towel clutched around her body. The cold tiles of Rosier Mansion holding absolutely no warmth. It felt like she was walking on ice cubes as her feet hit the floor.

The woman doing her hair was an actual witch and not a house elf. A heavy set woman with heavily arched eyebrows and deep dark hair. She was practically ripping the locks out of Aveline's hair as she brushed it harshly. Breaking through the wet curls and making her wince everytime the brush pulled against her skull.

Dumbledore better pull through or Aveline would burn this fucking marble mansion to the ground. Even if it was physically impossible to do so, she'd find a way to turn it to ash.

The makeup woman wasn't any better. A bird like woman who jerked her head in strange decorations. Gripping her jaw with a fierce grip to stop her from moving. Anytime she did move the woman would hiss in a langauge Aveline couldn't understand and jerk her head harsher.

The whole process took dreadfully long. To the point Aveline wasn't even sure how it was possible to put so much makeup on a face.

The entire process Mrs Nott and Mrs Rosier stood in the corner. Occasionally circling around her like hawks and hissing at the makeup woman and hair woman to fix something. Both of them had a constant stream of alcohol streaming into their bodies from the silver glasses they held in their hands.

Aveline thought it couldn't get any worse, till one of the woman broke out a tiny looking corset. It was so tiny Aveline was certain her body wouldn't even fit in it.

"Certainly your not going to put me in that?" she asked the heavy set woman.

In response the woman grabbed her arm pulling her out her chair with a snap. Aveline wasn't able to say anything after that, for with a snap of the woman's wand the corset was rapped around her waist. And with another snap the strings were being pulled and she was gripping the edge of bed trying not to pass out at the amount of air being squeezed out her body.

"Tighter," Mrs Nott barked from where she was standing, moving closer. "Her waist needs to seem impossibly tiny."

Aveline tried to open her mouth to object but the woman snapped her wand again, and she winced again. By the time she was done Aveline could barely move, her posture unbelievably straight as she couldn't bend nor turn.

She had to admit, as much as the dress wasn't very her style it was gorgeous. Sitting off her shoulders revealing her collarbone, puffing out in a very princess cut at her waist. Her waist which looked extreme due to the corset.

Her curls were perfected into flawless ringlets, partly braided back with the rest of the falling over her. On her had sat a long veil, that was to be pulled over face when she walked down the aisle. Classic pearls sat around her neck, as they did in her ears.

Her stomach was turning in a panicky way, and she was suddenly glad she hadn't eaten at all that day. The panic in her chest rising the more and more the clock ticked down.

After the final buckle was clicked on her shoes everyone cleared out.

Aveline was standing infront of the full size mirror, barely even able to recognize herself. She looked like a doll, was the only way to describe her. Her wide eyes and pouty style lips heavily extenuated by the heavy amounts of makeup on her face. Her skin near glass and flawless looking, and her usual wild curls with not a single mishaps or piece of out place.