Uh oh

Usually Aveline at least tried to pay attention in history of magic . Though today she had fallen asleep, her head slumped against her hand as she a puddle of drool piled on her arm.

Could you blame her?

It was almost the end of the year and she had done her best to stay on her best behaviour throughout the year. Binns's voice was just too dreadful, and the classroom was warm and cozy, so sleep found her easy.

Beside her sat Sirius, behind her James and Peter. The boys playing a game of seeing what they could fit in Aveline's hair without waking her up. So far they had managed to fit four muggle pencils, a quil, James's role of notes, and Sirius was attempting to balance his textbook on the back of her head.

The door of the classroom opened and in walked Proffesor Mcgonagall. Sirius instantly snatching his hand away from Aveline's head. The sound of the boys chairs screeching as they pretended they were behaving in their own seats.

Sirius tried to nudge Aveline awake, though it was useless. Mcgonagall' was already towering over her desk, her eyebrow raised.

"Pardon my interruption Cuthbert," Mcgonagall spoke to Binns, "but do you mind if I borrow Miss Rosier?"

There was a collective gasp around the room. That could've only meant one or two things.

Aveline was either seriously in trouble, or someone was dead.

The whole class watched as she tapped Aveline on the shoulder. The girl flinched awake as a pencil flew out of hair and the book tumbled to the ground. Very confused and disorientate Aveline pulled the piece of parchment out of her hair, her eyes widening as she Mcgonagall looming over her.

"Miss Rosier, follow me please."

As Mcgonagall walked away expecting Aveline to follow, the girl scrambled off her chair, grabbing her bag off the ground and sending Sirius wide eyes. He made a praying sign, looking up at the sky as if he was worried Mcgonagall was going to rip her head off.

She stumbled after the woman, picking up her pace to fall in step with Mcgonagall

"Proffesor , I haven't done anything have I?" Aveline asked, so used to getting in trouble.

The woman shook her head, making her way down the hallway with a stern face. Usually by now Mcgonagall would be lecturing her, telling her she was in for it with detention. Her silence set chills down Aveline's spine.

Eventually she stopped infront of the gargoyle statue Aveline knew to be Dumbledore's office. Her heart raced as Mcgonagall mumbled the password, assuring Aveline inside.

"Proffesor.. " Aveline trailed off, the worry most have been evident in her eye as Mcgonagall shook her head, placing a hand on Aveline's arm like a caring mother.

"Everything is just fine Aveline, Dumbledore has just requested to speak to you."

Aveline nodded, slightly more confident pushing open the office door. She was expecting to see Dumbledore sitting behind desk, though she didn't just see that.

There were probably half a dozen people, sprawled around the office. There was a man by Dumbledore's bar cart, who looked as if he survived ten wars and then more. A peg leg and a heavy build.

The moment Aveline stepped in the office he rounded on her, the girl jumped back slightly. This man was terrifying, a scar looking as if someone had took a knife and dragged it down his face, and an electric eye that scanned over her. Aveline was certain that thing could see through her.

"Oy how ya doing tinker bell?" another man said.

Though this man was much younger, he in fact wasn't much older then Aveline. Her face broke into a grin as she recognized him, and her eyes flickered
a few feet behind him to a similar looking
man behind him.